That should be me

'Q, we need to talk.' Puck said walking up to the blonde at her locker.

She rolled her eyes and slammed the locker shut. 'I have nothing to say to you.'

'Have you told anyone? About me and Shelby.' He asked walking towards.

'No I haven't.' She bit. 'Not yet.'

'Quinn you can't.'

'Are you going to stop me?' She challenged. He didn't say anything. 'Are you scared that I'll stop your forbidden romance, that your little affair will be exposed?'

'Why are you being like this?'

'Why am I being like this? You're the one that had sex with her.'

'Why do you care?' Puck asked. 'Why do you care that we had sex?'

'Because it's disgusting.' She replied looking away.

'You're lying. That's not it.' He said. 'Look me in the eye and tell me the real reason your so upset about me and Shelby.'

'Screw you.' She bit. 'You pretend like you know me. You know nothing about me.' She went to walk away but he gentle pulled her back.

'Tell me.'

'Because I love you okay?' She blurted out. 'Because the thought of you and Shelby together makes me sick, because it should be me and you together.' She said rendering him speechless. 'I have been throwing myself at you for the past month, making myself look like an idiot and you were too busy staring at her to notice.'

'Q-'

'There, I finally said it. Are you happy now?' She asked. 'I have to go.' Quinn ripped her hands away from Pucks and ran to her car. It was raining. The blonde was about get into her car but A hand pulled her around. It was Puck. Neither of them said anything, they connected their lips and used every ounce of passion to feel close to one another.

'Shelby meant nothing.' Puck said once they pulled away for breath. 'I love you, I have always loved you and I always will.'

She smiled and kissed him again. Letting the rain fall around them.