Regret

Puck wiped his sweaty palms on his jeans. He was standing outside Quinn's house. He wanted to talk to her but didn't know how to. He knocked.

'What do you want Puck?' She asked at the sight of him. Seeing him broke her heart.

'To talk.'

'Why? Is Shelby busy?' She returned closing the door. He slept with Shelby. She hated him for it.

'Q, wait.' He said putting his hand on the door preventing her for closing it. He was stronger than her so it worked.

'Go away Puck.' She felt her cheeks warming and tears welling in her eyes. She wouldn't cry in front of him. Not again. 'Go and play happy family's with Shelby.'

'Q. I fucked up.' Puck admitted. He shouldn't have slept with Shelby but the thought of Quinn was eating him alive. He needed to get her out of his head. 'Please hear me out.' The blonde opened her door and let him in. They sat on the porch swing in her garden.

'Why'd you do it Puck?' She asked weakly.

'I don't know.'

'I know why you did. Shelby gave you the chance I never gave you at being a dad.'

'Quinn, you know I don't blame you for that.' Puck sighed. He didn't blame her. Deep down he knew that they couldn't handle being sixteen year old parents.

'You really hurt me Puck.'

'That's the last thing I ever wanted to do and you know that. I never meant to hurt you. And knowing I did kills me inside.'

'Puck please-'

'Shelby's leaving this weekend. She said that we can have a day alone with Beth before she leaves.' Puck explained. 'Will you please do this with me.'

She nodded