Chapter 25.3: Omake

Edited!

Omake: Training Prt 1:

Obito was having so much fun.

Deidara and him were tasked to complete a certain mission for the account of an important client of the Akatsuki and finally they were having some fun.

Not with enemies, no, they were pitifully weak.

Their mission consisted of escorting a  Drug Dealer from a country to another, a young woman named Hinako and mostly known as Hina.

That young woman was hitting on Deidara and watching them was so funny.

She was clever, cleverer than Deidara, Obito had no doubt.

She quickly grasped the young man's way of thinking and was praising his Explosion Art to please him which was working magnificently.

Obito laughed to himself as he trailed behind the couple, hands behind his head.

"So, you heard about my C3? Un."

'And where exactly could she have heard it?' Obito thought amused.

The woman looked confused, as if she never heard of Deidara's art, of course she didn't, it wasn't that known in the first place.

"Of course, how can I not, it's the biggest piece of art I have seen in my whole life." She said instantly with fake impressed eyes.

Deidara smirked. "You heard that Tobi? That's people who recognise real art. Un." He said proudly.

"Wooow, incredible Senpai, you're a real genus, Hina-san is the same, but where exactly did you saw Senpai's C3?" Obito teased.

Hina tensed and glared at the masked man behind them. "I heard songs about it?"

"Really?" Asked Deidara excitedly. "Un."

Obito burst out laughing.

"What's so funny Tobi? Un." Asked Deidara angrily.

Tobi laughed. "That's not it," he waved his hands in negation. "I just can't imagine a song about your art, Senpai, it will just be Booom, bokh, Bam, kind of things." Said Tobi putting his hand in his hips explaining.

Deidara was enraged. "I will show you what real art is, you moron. Un." He said throwing some explosive birds at him, Tobi seemed panicked as he tried to run away but the birds reached him and exploded which made Hina clap her hands for Deidara.

Obito couldn't hold his laughter at that, as if a weird guy was not enough another one tagged along.

Deidara smirked proudly when Hina clapped her hands.

"Forgive this idiot, some people have a very low understanding of Art, Un."

"Not at all," Hina said. "Yours is so high all the other seem insignificantly low."

Deidara smirked, his ego boosted. "That's true too, un. So, tell me Hina, Un."

'No honorific anymore I see,' Obito noted. 'Aren't you flirting here my dear Deidara Senpai.' Thought Obito chuckling as he sat down.

"Yes?" The young woman asked.

"What was the song about?"

Hina panicked. "Eh, it was all about praises, of course, peoples from far lands heard of this and are impressed."

Deidara laughed. "I am this popular. Un."

Obito run to them and asked excitedly. "What is the song about, if it's about the great Deidara-senpai, surely you must remember some lyrics."