Chapter 82~ Fractured Heart

Edited

Ei looked back at Rin who was waving them goodbye as they went to make their provisioning, she said that she didn't felt like going out anymore but Ei knew there was something else troubling her.

She had already seen that look on her eyes when she almost died that day, this time when she came back, Rin didn't even had a single scratch, yet, her clothes were covered in blood.

She didn't asked her, but Ei knew, she knew she died.

Hadn't Rin told them that were she to die, all her injuries and bruises would heal in an instant.

Her demeanor was strange, but she was better than last time, Ei wasn't sure as of why, maybe it was because they were safe in here, but she suspected it had something to do with her secret relationship with the masked man.

She nodded to her and followed the others, everyone jumped up, forgetting her, even before she had time to stick to Akatsuki.

Her lips parted an instant about to call them but they were already up, and she looked back at Rin who grimaced at the scene.

She saw her glancing up unsure, then rushed to her side, Ei shook her head, as though telling her she would be fine, Ei could tell that for a reason or another, Rin didn't wanted to step out.

But by the time Rin arrived at Ei's level, Jugo had jumped down. "Let me help you." He told Ei, nodding to Rin who nodded back.

Upside, Uchiha Sasuke was looking at them, waiting for Jugo who probably came here following his wishes.

"Rin, take care." Said Ei, as Jugo, curled his hand over her waist and jumped up.

Once up, she bowed thankfully to the two guys, Sasuke walked forth, Jugo followed him and Ei did the same after nodding one last time to Rin who was waving to her.

::

"We found no shop, how do we know where they sell all that, beside this city is a real labyrinth, can't you know where the aliments are with your justu Karin?" Asked Suigetsu.

They arrived in town this morning and after filling their empty stomach, they set in research of the indicated wholesalers and stores.

"Are you stupid? I feel only living beings energy."

"Talk about a useful power."

"What did you say, Suigetsu-teme?" She said staring to punch the guy.

"We don't know the place to know where the sellers are." Stated Sasuke in a sigh.

"I will ask the animals to make a little research."

"Excuse me," said Ei politely, appearing right behind Sasuke startling him, he froze for a moment, but his face remained impassible as he pushed back and turned to her, looking at her in a bored kind of look.

"I studied a map of the region, I know where we can find the stores." She said quietly.

"Really?" Asked Karin.

"Couldn't you have said it sooner?" Said Suigetsu bored.

Ei bowed slightly. "My apologies, I didn't notice you didn't knew the place."

Actually, upon arriving, Ei and Akatsuki went to the library to fetch some books, Karin was monitoring the area, so, they were safe.

Sasuke him went on a walk after purchasing some weapons and when he came back to those two, he saw that half the provisions were lacking still.