Chapter 68~A Ghost

Edited

'Wait..... Obito...I am coming for you!'

'That's what I said but.......I can't find him at all, I searched in all the places where he might live in, problem being; I know nothing about the places he may live in.'

Nohara Rin started her journey to look for the masked man for a certain time already, however, results have been ditching her...

In all kind of things.

Well, to be more positive, at least, she wasn't as broke as she was, for she had worked day and night in that village to save some money, even if it couldn't count as much, she at least filled her empty purse.

But because of that, Rin had the regret to tell herself that she didn't fulfill her study on the mysterious inscription engraved in the amethyst stone, as she had to leave when she noticed that she spent too much time there, which could possibly trouble their peace.

The young woman sighed exasperated and looked at the clouds pouting, listening to the chirps of the birds in the forest, humming a song in her head, she then pulled her necklace and looked at it, still curious about those words.

'But wait now that I think of it, this mountain is close by.' she thought suddenly.

Close by, there was a gigantic mount where Rin usually found rare medical plants, since she was there, she went to look for that peculiar weed while she was at it.

At least, if asked what you did new since last time we met by Obito or Akito, she would say, I got that super rare medical plant.

Said plant was rare and grew only in there, its rarity came from the fact that there was no way to cultivate it yourself, it only grow in the wild.

Thus, Rin needed to look in the whole Mountain, after all, in the past she was able to find four of that variant here.

After searching the place upside down, she found it, down a deep hill, it grew on the rocks, between the trees gigantic branches that leaned against the mountain, as though it  become a part of it.

Crouching down and putting a hand atop her eyes to see if it was the right one, Rin smiled, realising it was, and jumped down the cliff.

While falling, she noticed a silhouette, alerted, she immediately stood up horizontally -Using chakra- looking up for whatever she just perceived, but it was not there anymore.

'My imagination?' She thought turning to the plant again.

'With this I can save a lot of peoples' She thought happily.

"Ano(excuse me)...." She heard a voice coming from exactly behind her making her jump away in surprise, falling down.

"Kyaaaa!" The Kunoichi fell down for a moment before retrieving her calm and redressing her posture mid air, standing once more on the cliff horizontally, but a bit lower.

She looked up, focussing to find the talker but no one was there.

The plant was hidden by a tree branch running along side the hill.

Rin blinked many times, shaking her head, she tried the genjutsu release technique just in case before jumping in the tree again and just when she was gonna put her feet in, she saw a person sitting there.

"Huh!" Rin was startled, jumping away as soon as she landed.

The person in front of her was a fair young woman, long black dark straight hair, tied up in a back braid, pale white skin and pure white kimono designed for nobles.