Chapter 62~ Unreachable

Edited

"So, did you retrieved your memory-kore?"

Rin stood up, not saying a single word, tears started to pull in the back of her eyes, she turned toward the exit door walking toward it as if hypnotised before breaking into a run.

"Hey! Is there something wrong?" Asked the kid from inside.

She was running in the hallway, her memory flooding her mind. Scenes she had forgotten resurfacing again.

"Hey Tony-chan, I have looked for you everywhere!" Said Obito pulling her out of harm's way, saving her life.

'He saved me, he saved me from the wheel of that Akatsuki guy.'

"Moriyama Ayame, such a cute name too cute be real, tell me your real name." Said Obito after her fake introduction.

'He saw right through my lies.'

In her truce to help the town's people, she was trying to move a big rock by herself and he came carrying it, saving the child under it.

'Obito!' She called his name inside her head running toward his room.

*

Obito pulled the sleeve of his cloak up.

"The woman gave me pudding to thank me for saving her daughter, I brought one for you too." said Rin happily handing a pudding to the masked man.

'Why am I recalling those kind of stuff right now?' he thought.

This woman had always smiled, as far as he remembered. Due to her mood, her smile differ from one to another.

There was a time where Obito played at figuring which one was which.

She had changed a lot, yet, those different smiles that characterized her remained the same.

And Obito knew them all. For her smiling was her way to do not worry the peoples around her, to make it sound like everything was alright.

"You shouldn't stay so long under the rain." He remembered her telling him with a neutral smile.

*

"You really look like her." Obito said hugging her from behind.

'He was talking about me.' Rin thought.

Dakota saw her running and attempted to stop her, charging her of some tasks, but Rin had no time for that, she just jumped up above the big woman, landing behind her and rushing to Obito's room.

"Oi!" She could hear Dakota calling behind her.

A month ago, Rin was just so happy to find him alive that she didn't had time to rethink of all they had spent together as Tobi.