Chapter 36~Empty Girl

Edited!

Flashback:

One year already passed since the Nohara couple died, Kageochi never woke up and Danzo understood that the power he was looking for didn't exist.

Since that tragic day things had never been the same, Rin had lost the joy of life, the will of life, all she had ever done was to die for her village, in order to save it, and what she got in return was not feeling Obito again, even if she had realised it may have been her imagination, she still preferred it to the reality, and the worst of all was her parent being tortured then killed with a life of nightmare in addition.

In the end, she didn't listen to her dad who asked her to heal her mom neither to her mom who asked her to do not lose the joy of life.

She didn't kept any promise, she broke them all.

And that was then when she started hating herself.

Rin barely lost the reason, she wasn't made for all of this.

Today was her birthday, as a gift she was locked in her room, scared of everything, waiting for the Anbu to come fetch her.

The door opened and the Anbu of hell appeared, the brunette knelt hiding behind her bed, hugging her knees and breathing heavily.

The Anbu noticed that she changed a lot, before her parent's death, she didn't acted like that, she was able to face them, even if she was scared and all but she didn't use to hide like a rat.

But that wasn't the only thing that changed in her, her hair had grown way longer, her bangs were hiding her eyes and the upper part of her face, it was a little messy, but still straight due to her having beautiful hairs.

"Come here." Said one of them entering the room.

The frightened child didn't move and kept looking at them, with her hair covering her face, knowing her expression had turned difficult.

The Anbu were not shocked by her reaction, as always, she couldn't speak.

Yes, after that incident, Rin had never spoken a single word again, nobody had ever heard her speak.

In her torture time, rumours says that when she was very hurt, all they saw was some tears on her cheeks under her messy, yet beautiful brown hair, while her mouth would open as if she was screaming unsoundly, but never once they heard her voice again.

Her big greyish and beautiful eyes lost all their light and life, they became empty.

She saw her bangs growing hiding her forehead and eyes.

The Anbu would take the child to her operation room, without saying a word, she would always try to make distance between them, but when they held her, she oppose no resistance, she kept looking at them under her messy hair, even the talented senseless Anbu they were kind of found her creepy sometimes.

Once they arrived they threw the girl on the floor, getting the attention of the room surgeons.

The teen girl slowly stood up, her hand down, as if she couldn't use them, and looked at the surgeons lifelessly, face covered under her bangs, with her torn white half-sleeved dress which lost her colour due to dirt and blood.

"She is very creepy, isn't she?" Said Anabe to Akito, the new come surgeon.

Said boy, Akito, looked at the little girl with shock, he had been called here to study the immortality for Danzo but he would have never thought that it would be a girl, and she seemed young, even younger than him.