Chapter 13~In Another Life

Edited

One and half a year later (shippuden):

After what happened with Tobi, Rin got back to Hanashu, but before she reached the village her sixth sense anti-Danzo helped her notice his men near by, disguising into some passengers, she understood that her life there was over and left as fast as she could, not giving their dogs an opportunity to catch her.

Leaving the village wasn't easy, she got attached to everyone in it, it was small and peaceful, they were all very kind and gentle, Rin liked them a lot, but if she had stayed there, she would not only put them in danger but be held captive again, and that was something Rin worked way too hard to avoid.

I mean, who want to get caged.

Now, she was still wondering from a place to another, she didn't found a place where to stay, and one and half a year already passed.

It had always been hard to find a place where to live, even if Rin tried very hard. She couldn't find it and each time the Roots suspects that she was in a place she can never go back there.

Wandering from place to place can seem fun at first sight, but the prospect of never finding stability is horrible, especially when we are being tracked, Rin was tired of this life, a life of stress and never truly relaxing.

In addition of all this she was terribly hungry, yes she was an immortal but she feel all the feeling normal people does, hunger being one of them.

The Nohara headed to the nearest village, to his best restaurant, and guess what; she found some Konoha ninja there.

'Its okay they don't know me anyway, and I am wearing the hood of my cloak.'

She commanded a very tasty meal, and sadly a very expensive one, but once in awhile is okay.

As a wanderer for example, money is not easy to acquire, in case of emergency escaping or leaving village, Rin learned to always keep her money with her in all time, having some saving is important after all.

"Did you hear, it seems that Team Kakashi have saved Suna's Kazekage." Said one of the ninja which picked the brunette's interest.

"Yeah, I heard about it too." Answered another shinobi.

'So Kakashi has a team now, he is a sensei, that will be funny to see Kakashi as such,' She chuckled to herself feeling better all of sudden.

"I heard that they even killed both the Akatsuki members who were there. As expected from Kakashi-san team." They said.

'Akatsuki? That criminal Organisation, Kakashi defeated two of those monsters, that's impressive.'

Rin was reminded of Tobi standing with them, back then she took him for the ninja who hired them, but she had time to think it over proprely since then, she realised it can't be the case, after all Tobi was hit by the blond guy with the affirmative tic, he even addressed them as 'Senpai' which mean he was not someone who hired them, he was a kind of a helper or apprentice, she remembered he was even asked to do not forget a scroll.

That was when the Castle exploded with all the town people being injured, was that their work too? The round guy was gonna kill her just for the sake of it, or maybe the fact she saw them, the other young one, Deidara was his name, had shot Tobi with white bird that exploded. And later the Castle had exploded as well.

Nothing is good when you meet an Akatsuki, Rin guessed, she was sad to learn that, but she didn't needed a confirmation, she was sure of her theory.