Chapter 20~Bonus (1)

Edited

Chapter: Hug!

This chapter is gonna tell us about the hug Obito and Rin had in the past as he mentioned it before.

Flashback:

Age: 6 years (just before Kakashi got promoted genin and before the death of his dad)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Third person POV :

In the ninja academy Obito had a fight against Kakashi, as everyone was supporting Kakashi, Rin her was supporting Obito, he always wanted to surpass Kakashi, she knew it more than anyone else.

However even if he had tried very hard Obito lost his fight, the brunette felt very sad for him, after the academy's day was over, Rin went to Obito to try to comfort him, but he avoided her and left, she looked at him sadly, she wanted to comfort him, but she didn't know how.

Rin also wished for the day where Obito and Kakashi would become close friends.

In the end. She just went back home, tomorrow, she will think about how to comfort Obito.

When she arrived home, her body temperature was very high, she felt very tired, her strict and beautiful mom Erika, even allowed her to skip school the next day, but if she does, then she will miss the opportunity to speak to Obito.

Tomorrow morning.

Rin decided to go to school even though she was sick, so when she arrived her classmates saw her sick and helped her and hugged her, which shocked her, she never thought that all her classmates would hug her.

Beside, normally she was to be grounded to come to school in such a condition and bearing the risk to contamine them all.

_"Wait I am sick I may contaminate you." She said and they took her quickly to infirmary, where she was given some medicine.

After that, Kakashi and Obito arrived, but they were super weird, they also hugged her, and Obito was strangely walking around with a wizard's clothes promising to make talismans for her to get better.

Kakashi him, wore a samurai like clothes, like kenshin's, he was walking with a katana and somehow he the reputation of a cold blooded killer, she had heard Kurenai dressed as a fairy whispering about it with Asuma as he was dressed in a Tarzan consume, weirdly no one at school found it weird.

"Obito, don't you think that everyone is acting strangely today?"

"Have no worry, little girl, even in this world full of treacheries and skeletons."

"Skeletons." Rin asked shocked as she was surprised to find herself surrounded with a hundred skeletons in the infirmary.

"And the dead are coming make no mistake." Obito added. "Magic will always be here for those who reach for it."

"Ok, I suppose?" Rin said.

"It seem like you ve been chosen as the sacrifice-de gozaru." Kakashi said.

"Degozaru?" Rin repeated perplexed.

"But as the heir of the Hatake blood line, I will insure your security."

"Indeed." Obito said raising his wand.

"Shouldn't you be inversed?" Rin asked thinking that the Uchiha looked more like samurai.