Chapter 90~ Strong Emotions

Edited

"I am so sorry Asami-san, I can't." Rin said walking away.

"No, no, no, no," Asami reached for her and barred her route. "You can't possibly be busy for three days in a row. What do you have to do anyway? I will help you." Asami said.

Rin looked at her exasperated. "I am sorry, truly Asami-san, it's not that I am busy it's just that I don't feel like it." Rin said. "Beside, you did your make up alone yesterday and the day before, it was good."

"Not as good as yours, why are you being like that? You know it's important to me, I told you all about it three days ago, the thing is that I can manage alone, it's just that he dared and told me it's not you who did your make up when you first came, I told him it's me, but I can't redo it as perfectly as you did. So, please, I won't bother you ever again."

'of course, they are flirting and he tease her.' Rin thought jealously.

"I can't." Rin shook her head sadly, feeling bad for refusing again. "I am sorry."

"Well, obviously you are not." Asami said upset. "Why are you being like that? Jealous that you don't have a boyfriend and people are happy with their life."

At this it was Rin's turn to be upset, against Asami for blaming her and also against herself who only escaped it with silly excuses until now, so, she spoke faster than she thought she would. "Yes I am jealous, I am. Not because I don't have a man, but because I am in love with him too." She finally said, deciding that being frantical with her was the best thing she should do.

Asami's eyes widened in shock.

How did we come to this again? Rin thought leaning on the wall.

Three days passed since their departure in the sea, Akatsuki started feeling a little sick, so, Rin treated him but he avoided going out too much, waiting with impatience their arrival to land.

To his bad luck, the ship had to take a detour, as another ship sunk in the area and they had to rescue it's passengers.

They said that with no notice, the valve broke without anyone understanding why, so they would take an additional twenty-five hours in the sea.

If Rin was told only few days ago about this delay, she would have jumped in delight, not only she would have an additional days in the calmness and the beauty of the sea, but she would also be with Obito for more days.

Ha ha ha. Fate mocked her.

Of course it did, not only Akatsuki was sick so she couldn't profit plentifully of this journey, couldn't help being worried and feeling sorry for him, but Obito was ignoring her radically.

She did the same, but it was understandable, he in the other hand, he hurt her and violated her mind again, not to extract information this time but purely for torture's sake.

Each time she think of it, she wanted to cry again, so, she was trying to do not even remember it.

Desperate in the end by his lack of concern, she tried talking to him, using some questions sick Akatsuki wanted to ask him as a pretext and talking as normally as possible, but he ignored her —believing himself smart probably— as he started answering not looking at her then continued the explanation while looking at Asami.