Chapter 87~ Restricted Area

Edited

Obito's handsome face was floating in Rin's head, she was leaning down in bed, rewatching that moment they had in the space time.

A blush decorated her cheeks when she remembered that she had kissed him without second thought.

Her heart beat faster when she remembered how gently he had applied eye drops to her swollen eyes.

She rolled to the side and she saw how he grinned to her when she was done crying in his soothing arms.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!" She let out in a low voice, rolling on the bed childishly.

He was so damn handsome, a scar usually ruin a man's face, not Obito's apparently, he was as handsome as ever.

She then remembered how she had surprised him with a fluffy towel going out of the bathroom as the Lord and litteraly felt Cupidon's arrow going right through her heart.

"Kyaaaaaa, kyaaaa, kyaaa!" She repeated rolling in all sides of the bed.

That was such a shame that he concealed his face from her, Rin realised he knew she remembered, of course she did, she was stupid enough to call him Obito and he gently ignored it.

She sighed remembering that time in the Space Time Dimension, for a short moment, they were intimate and closer, he was Obito to her and she was Rin to him.

He took the step, he removed his mask, he trusted her to understand, she didn't and that must have hurt him, pushing him to regret his decision and going as far as to erase her memory and abandon her in Konoha border.

That too must have hurt him a lot when he learned the truth.

But again, wasn't he too hasty for someone always late, if he had gave her just a little time, she would have understood, he was definitely unfair, he should have just locked her alone in that dimension -she would have been angry of course- but in the end of the day, she would have realised she should have been more understanding.

Rin sighed again, that didn't made her any less guilty, but because of her own hastiness, she is deprived to see his face now. Talk about unfairness.

She rolled in the bed remembering all their moments together and couldn't stay in place, Rin wanted to jump and jump from excitation of being so approximate to him.

She also wanted to scream from frustration of not being allowed to see his face.

'Or to even get close to him.' she added in her head, sitting on her folded knees and punching a pillow angrily. 'While him, he do what he want, take Chuu when he want, talk to me when he want, take me wherever he want and even kiss me when he want....'

At that, she plunged her face in the mattress, shyly remembering their last intimate moment, he had took her to his office and made love to her vigorously.

Made love was a bit far fetched as they merely kissed quiet intimately.

'Does that mean that he is attracted by me too....' she thought blushing.

Not that she had any experience in the subject to tell, all she knew was about romance novel or fan fiction she had read, yes even at thirty.

'Or maybe he kissed me just to punish me or shush me...' Rin blushed even harder, muffling her face in a pillow while rolling in the bed.

She had kissed him first after all, then what if since he knew that, he was using it against her to shush her? What if physically, she wasn't his type at all?