Chapter 32~ Revelation

Edited!

After Obito got separated from Deidara (while they were looking for sanbi) Obito found Konoha ninja.

Luckily for her, when Rin arrived she was in his blind spot, so he didn't saw her.

He saw Shizune and the other kunoichi holding sanbi's seal.

"Ah that girl, that girl. Hehehe" He said laughing —at Ino who stumbled while holding the seal, almost breaking it—  plus, if that was a sealment supposed to hold off a Bijuu, he was glad he left Konoha while it was strong.

Then suddenly, he felt something was gonna hit him from behind, he turned quickly to dodge the kunai or whatever it was, it came exactly from his dead angle after all.

He held the thrown thing by reflex, and it was a not a weapon, it was not a ninja tool, it was a Ninja sandal.

'Someone just threw her ninja sandal at an Akatsuki?!' He thought shocked raising an eyebrow.

It was obviously a woman's, or a man with slender feet.

"YOU JERK!" Yelled Rin shouting with one less ninja sandal.

'Rin? What is she doing here?'

He didn't felt her coming as he was not infusing chakra.

"Ri-" Obito started but she spoke faster.

"I will be back soon." She started softly with a fake smile imitating him. "LIAR!" she yelled loudly startling him in the process and stomping toward him.

Obito was looking at her shocked, and short for words as he never saw her this angry before, she was fuming.

"Rin." He said reasonably holding his arms up, while looking behind him.

'We're gonna be spotted.'

"Rin, listen to me," the young man started.

"Listen to you?" She repeated incredulous. "How dare you?"

"Rin." He said reasonably.

"Don't Rin me, YOU BASTARD!" She yelled again startling him. "Do you know at least how many time I waited for you? I EVEN BELIEVED YOUR LIES."

Obito again looked behind them at the lake.

"Lies, lies, lies, all you do is telling LIES." she said glaring up at him with a murderous stare.

"Eh..eh R-Rin, w-wait calm down, Shh! You are shouting too much!" He explained suspending each word looking behind him then looking back at her repeatedly trying to calm her down.

'Why is she angry?' Obito thought.

Rin glanced at the lake, then back at him with an incredulous face.

"Calm down?" She said almost mocking. "Of course his Highness asked for calm, calm must occur?" She glared at him. "Why would I? So you can continue watch the other girls in peace?"

"What?"

'Other girls? Me? Watching other girls? When??'

"Don't play dumb, now I can see clearly behind your little game, I saw you watching the girls, you pervert, bastard, jerk!" She looked down a moment at the kunoichi. "Who was she? this 'that girl'?" She said glaring at him, her hand in her hips.

"So Mr like younger girls, this is disgusting honestly." She said seriously.

"Rin." Obito said severely.