Chapter 79~ Forced Cohabitation

Edited

Sharingan.

A legendary beautiful Eye capable of miracles.

Years ago, Rin had touched that eye with her own hands, transplanting it into someone else.

Today, she was lost in admiration at the fully developed eye, feeling how miraculous it was.

She didn't quiet remember since when she wanted to see Obito possessing it, that was probably what she waited for the longest in her life, and when finally he obtained it, she was overwhelmed by shock and sadness to admire it to it's full worth.

Of course, she had seen this eye multiple time at the possession of her friend Kakashi, but it was different when she saw Obito displaying it, when she had waited for him to awaken it probably as much as he did.

And having that dream realised brought tears to her eyes.

Rin opened her eyes, she glanced around her and she wasn't in the forest, she wasn't even in that abandoned cottage, she was in a warm bed covered in a soft blanket.

She stretched her legs under the cover and looked over the room, she found Ei sitting in an office, reading some documents lit by a candlelight.

"Ei," Rin breathed softly.

Said girl looked back at her and came to sit next to her, holding her hand over the blanket.

Rin supposed Ei wanted to hug her, but restrained herself as it could seem innaprooriate.

"I am so happy you are awake, I was so worried, especially when Chuu disappeared."

Rin looked at her blankly, behind Ei, there was a creepy younger version of herself worth to figure in a horror movie.

Rin's heart beat faster, that girl was so close now and under the bed sheet, she was shivering, she glanced at Ei and this last seemed sad, probably realising Rin was back to being moody again.

She wasn't totally, she was astonishingly better than she should, Obito had took her on a walk and dispersed her bad thoughts away, or maybe that was a dream.

"What happened?" She asked Ei.

"Aka-nii asked the Akatsuki to fetch you, Sasuke-sama did, but we arrived and you were late, so, Tobi-sama went to fetch you and he brought you back yesterday night carrying you in his arms." Said Ei, just a little looking troubled.

Rin tilted her head in her pillow questionably.

"He seemed scarier than when I first met him, he seemed angry, he brought you to this room and put you on the bed himself, then, he was gone without a word to anyone."

'Obito...' Rin thought, was yesterday night a dream or a reality.

She looked at Ei's worn out face and felt bad for worrying her this much, Ei too had a lot to deal about lately.

"Sorry, I worried you, I am fine." She managed a smile.

Ei wasn't convinced but she nodded.

That creepy Rin approached Ei from behind whispering how this gentle girl would die if she were to stay by her side.

Rin gulped, feeling that she earnestly needed Obito at the moment, when she was with him the previous night, she wasn't scared, she felt safe, for both of them.