Chapter 35~ The Right Thing

Edited!

"Obito.....n..n..o..." Were the last words he heard from her.

Rin lost consciousness in his arms.

Obito was looking at her sleeping, tears stuck in her eyes.

He looked at her sadly.

'I don't want to get separated from her.'

"Farewell my one and only love." He told her after pressing his lips against hers.

'I needed to do that, I had no other choice.'

Before, he decided to stay by her side, but she was affecting his judgement too much, so Obito decided to put space between them.

He thought that after that, the next time he see her, things would be different, her opinions wouldn't get through him, but in the end it only brought the opposite effect.

When he saw her crying, he immediately regretted leaving her behind without explanation, he couldn't even see her tears.

And he even showed her his face without thinking, which he promised hismelf not to.

Her kiss made his whole body respond to it, it was just like if they became one...

And her smile...

Her beautiful smile....made him feel peace again.

So, he decided to take her with him, and that was the most wrong decision he would have ever took.

She wouldn't need to help them in anything nor to hear about the Akatsuki or even meet them, just staying with him would be enough.

If she had left Konoha too, so she must understand, she had always been smart.

Plus, she cried so much because of him that he didn't wanted that to ever happen again.

He really had hoped she loved him, her kiss proved it to him.

Then when she started asking about the Akatsuki, Obito realised she knew so much that she wouldn't accept to come with him without any explanation.

He thought about erasing her memory about what she knew of the Akatsuki and take her anyway.

That was really a pain, yet, he also thought of telling her the truth, but her way of thinking was just so naive, her vision of peace was so ephemeral that he dropped this idea.

Still, the Uchiha had hope that if he explained to her she would understand, he promised her in the past to bring peace upon the world, and that's what he was doing, the only peace reachable; The World Of Dream.

He held Rin in his arms in bridal style, keeping his stare on her as he walked in the kamui before switching dimension to the real world still walking.

Obito was pissed she thought he didn't aimed for peace anymore, but it was an overreaction because she knew the Akatsuki, and the Akatsuki are without a doubt a bench of criminals, all of them, only hearing about them and their horrible acts can make you hate this organisation.

But what dissuaded him on telling her the truth was her bringing Kakashi on this, why does he always need to appear between them?

'She even slapped me for his defence, okay that was true that I crossed the line, but I always knew he was special for her.'

Obito overreacted about that, 'but the truth was that I too have considered Kakashi as my best friend in the past.'

'Now it's different I have no friends and it doesn't matter anymore, Kakashi will exist in the world of dream along with Rin, I don't need anything else.'