Chapter 18~Found You

Edited!

"His name was Obito!" Said Rin smiling warmly.

...........

Shocked was a poor word to describe how Obito felt, Obito?, 'The Always Late Shinobi' was a nickname given by Kakashi, the orange goggles he never took off? A big dream? Becoming Hokage? Dead? Kanabi bridge incident?

Flashes of the past got through him.

Obito stopped walking, letting Rin taking few steps ahead not noticing her quiet partner, he felt breathless and in great lack of oxygen, the whole world around him became blank, just when, just when he had finally accepted in his head that Rin was dead, just when he have decided to kill her, he felt sick, he looked at the brown haired woman walking from behind with her hands behind her as used to do Rin.

The brunette kept walking with a warm and sad smile on her lips in nostalgia.

"He was also very cu-" she started while turning to him, only to find herself alone in the woods.

"Tobi? Huh? Heeeeeeeeeee?" She said shocked holding her head. "Hey!!! Tobi this is not funny, where are you?" She looked right and left, up and down, in the dark forest. "Tobi?!"

"Okay, this is scary!" Said the young woman to herself.

Imagine while you are with someone and he suddenly disappear where you find yourself walking alone, just like in horror movie, thought Rin.

"Tobi! Where are you?" She was scared but also very worried for Tobi, she knew she was tracked and he might had been in danger because of her, after all people can not disappear all of sudden.

However what the brunette didn't knew was that Obito him, he can.

The masked man couldn't stand a minute longer, he went inside the kamui in the time space, threw his mask away, and started coughing heavily, trying to regularise his breathing.

"Ka...ka...shi!" Was Rin's last word before spitting blood and fell for eternity.

For years.

For Seventeen years.

Obito sat down trying to take back his calm, does that mean that all those years, all those years she was alive, but he saw her dying, he saw her, with his own eyes.

"No way!" He murmured.

"Rin, once again, once again I will create a world where you exist." He remembered vowing to the cold body of Nohara Rin.

"Rin......?" Said Obito when a picture of a smiling Rin came across his mind.

?" Said Obito when a picture of a smiling Rin came across his mind