Chapter 60~ The Origins of Obi

Edited

Obito captured Rin's lips kissing her tenderly, vigour and passion rising inside them like fireworks.

It was at the power of the moment that Obito was lost in nostalgia, memories and the strong feeling of his undying love for this woman.

He couldn't remember when exactly did he fell in love with her, he had loved her for so long, thinking that she didn't returned those feelings and here she was kissing him earnestly and...so desirably.

The kiss quickly intensified in need of more sensations, then, short for air, Rin broke it in a moan, Obito slid his lips to her face showering her with kisses making his way to her neck and stealing another moan charged with pleasure from her in the way.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, passing her hand through his beautiful hair, he placed a hand on her butt carrying her a littler while his other one was stroking her back and pressing her against him.

Rin let out of a small cry charged with sensuality when she felt him licking in her neck and sucking the spot, she rose her head up, leaving him more space.

One of her hand slithered to his strong chest, working timidly on his cloak button, opening it, and shyly sliding her hand atop his strong chest, discovering his abs, even atop his shirt, she could work out his body.

Then, they found each others lips again simultaneously, Rin felt him unbuttoning her cape, it slide over her shoulder to the ground while he pushed her against the wall still kissing her hungrily, stealing electric moans from hers, she returned his kiss with a passion she didn't knew she possessed.

Her heart beated faster at each caress as his hand traveled dangerously the length of her leg.

She blushed heavily when she felt him chuckle against her lips.

She tried to push him away, her ears were burning from embarrassment, it was so cold outside, yet she felt so hot.

"I am not ready," Rin said in a voice she didn't recognize as hers.

"No," the Masked Lord told her. "You are amazing." He said kissing her forcibly, it took few seconds for her to yield and return the kiss, letting her moan in his mouth.

She gasped pulling quietly into his hair when she felt him cupping her breast, atop the tissue of her shirt.

He ought to stop if he didn't wanted to go further, he should retrieve and stop.

'just a little more.' told him an inner self he knew he shouldn't listen to.

He kissed the soft area in her neck going down her chest.

"Rin?!" They heard suddenly from the entrance of the cave which startled them both.

Obito gasped quietly, he was so much focused in this he wasn't infusing chakra to feel anyone's presence.

Rin feeling flustered, was quickly straightening her clothes, retrieving her cape and wrapping her self in it while Obito put his mask back looking at her with the corner of his eye.

Akito, the talker, entered the cave. "Rin!" He called again while his voice was getting closer.

'Akito, now? Of all times?' The brunette thought.

She shook her head, as to be brought to reality and called for Akito, leading him here with her voice.

Obito was dangerously annoyed, he hated the regretful and guilty tone in her voice when she was calling this man.