35 - baby carrot..?

"Everyone has their costumes right? Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet and don't lose them or anything

"Everyone has their costumes right? Remember, you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet and don't lose them or anything." the black haired teacher of class 1-A warned his students. Meanwhile the blue haired girl stared at the conflicted figure of the class rep, he didn't choose Ingenium as his hero name which was weird. She figured out what he was going to do— he's an idiot.

Iida cannot go against Stendhal— sorry, the Hero Killer and win. "Gotcha!" She snapped out of her trance "Speak properly, it's "Yes sir" Ashido." The man corrected the girl turned down cast "Yes sir.." (Y/n) pat her fluffy pink curls reassuringly. "Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships, now get to it." She quickly walked towards the dual haired boy.

"Good luck, we should spar when we come back." He nodded with a small twitch of lips, they fist bumped. The ex-vigilante fixed her book bag and made it tighter on her shoulders "Iida wait!" She glanced at the green and brown duo who went up to their friend. "Hey—if you ever want to talk or anything, just let us know. We're friends right..?"

The engine calfed boy turned to face them with a small smile "Yes." he turned back around leaving his two friends slightly downcast. The girl quickly made her way to catch up to Iida and grabbed his arm "Remember, people are here for you class rep. If you do this...you'll regret it later on." he pulled his arm away from her grip roughly. "You wouldn't understand." She grit her teeth hard enough that he could hear them grind.

"You're an idiot if you think you can go against someone that-"

"I prefer you do not interfere in my business." Iida walked away as her words were listened by deaf ears. (Y/n) clenched her fists 'Hes going to get hurt.' she turned around and walked towards the train that headed for Hiroshima. "Trains for Hiroshima, Hosu, Shibuya...now boarding." She perked up and started to quickly made her way towards the train for Hiroshima. 'Ugh, three hours.'

The blue haired girl made her way towards the far end corner of the seats— there was also a girl with blonde hair, they were in space bund and she had bangs. Maybe the same age as herself, but a year older maybe? She sat down next to her and the blonde perked up— they stared at each other as the train started. "Um, hey." she shifted slightly awkward.