113 - The Number One Hero

'Burn it to bits!!' The fire at the tips of Endeavors had elongated with his ultimate move

'Burn it to bits!!' The fire at the tips of Endeavors had elongated with his ultimate move. His Hell Spider move, to be specific. The damaged part of the building was demolished by the brutality of his quirk. The bigger chunks that managed to escape his wrath were nabbed by Hawks' feathers. As well as (Y/n)'s using her chains to smack some to dust. "He's cutting it apart with his fire!" One of the two heroes from before pointed out. "In an instant! That's godly!!" The second commented. Hawks rolled onto the top of another building while (Y/n) landed beside him.

"Haven't you ever...cooked anything, Endeavor?"

The two younger heroes were going backwards along with the number one. (Y/n) with her legs angled in front of her and her blue fire shooting out of them. "Are we really gonna talk about cooking right now?" She sent little rapid bursts of electricity at the chunks and she controlled her chains from the middle of her back instead of from her hands. "When chopping, you have to make the pieces uniform." There was a small grunt of pain that slipped past his lips.

Since he was carrying some of the chunks, when they would land, they would also land on his feathers. Effectively hurting him. "Quit yapping and tighten those sloppy moves," the red haired man scolded. "Yeah but, when I send out too many feathers, my flying takes a hit." The blue haired girl rose an eyebrow, "So you haven't trained yourself without using your quirk? You could do so much better if you could use all of your feathers and still move around good without them."

The realization hit the man unexpectedly, she was right. But there was no time to dwell on that at the moment, after all, the trio still had a Nomu to beat. And that said, "Well, excuse me! Bird..." The Nomu was regenerating its neck from Hawks' attack. Suddenly, the monster was attacked from another person from below. "Endeavor! Hawks! Azul!! We got your backs!" There was a hero sending his quirk, more specifically, flying fists at it. Danger Sense went off harsher in the blue eyed girl's mind. "D-Don't..inter- interfere." Something started to emerge out of its skin.

The figures that the High-End Nomu was birthing were significantly lighter than it itself. It was blasted by a mix of blue and red fire, making some parts of the hot attack turn purple. The number one hero sucked his teeth and (Y/n) let an annoyed breath out.