80 - a plague mask, the experiments & a sin

The Next Day

The Next Day

"Hey, Shoto, wake up. You're laying on me and i'm gonna be late to my work study. You have your course today." (Y/n) shook the dual haired boy who was peacefully sleeping on her stomach, she couldn't get up. He groaned and it tickled her stomach, "Shoto, get your ass up before you're late." She poked his face and he buried it deeper into her skin, she sighed and grabbed a dried up herb joint from the night stand—the ones she gets from Keishin. And then proceeded to light her pinky on fire and near the end of the joint. She placed it in between her lips after it started to burn.

"I'm only giving you five more minutes, no more than that." He contently hummed and made himself more comfortable. Lucerito was still sleeping and the room was pretty dark because of the black out curtains. She inhaled the relaxing smoke and some seeped out of her nose, the hairs on her neck stood up and she quickly covered Todorokis ears. "(Y/-!" Blackwhip shot out of her pointer finger and the dark energy based quirk splatted on Midoriyas mouth. He looked at her in surprise, "Why so loud? Shoto is sleeping." His face flushed, 'She has really nice legs- Stop it!!'

"Get in and close the door," he did as told and made himself comfortable by sitting in the beanbag chair next to the bed. But he moved it to sit closer to her. "What do you think we'll be doing at the agency today?" His eyes shined at how excited he was. "We're on a secret investigation, and i'm undercover. Well, not really but i'm messing around with the main target cause' he's "infatuated" with me." He rose an eyebrow, "I don't know if I should say that's cool or not." The tall girl shook her head and blew out smoke from her mouth, "The case is getting serious, it involves big time people now."

"And I figured everything out already, the thing is that—I need time to make a plan." She clenched her fists and the green haired boy pursed his lips. 'She looks really worked up about it...' She started to twirl Todorokis hair around her finger, "I can't do it alone this time, so it's sort of annoying." He sweat dropped, "Oh, but who is this all about?" He watched her eyes faintly glow, "Don't get worked up in the morning (Y/n). You still have a long day ahead of you and you don't want to be in a bad mood." She swatted Barry away, "Yeah, whatever, thanks for worrying."