125 - joint training, start!

I've been procrastinating

I've been procrastinating...Anyways, pretend Kaminari actually went up against Shiozaki in this chapter.

"Get suited up quick, (Y/n). We've got a busy day," Aizawa warned the girl. She herself, not even two seconds ago, woke up from a nap alarmed. It was the two days later, the day before had been filled with glossy eyes and a sharing size pack of hugs from multiple. And only three days before the present time, the white haired girl had faced yet another heart breaking situation; That once again, sent her spiraling into her own mind. It seemed to the girl that the only enemy she had at the moment—was herself.

And that definitely hurt.

But she always drifted upon the conclusion that she couldn't stop and change anything anymore. Well, not exactly that. It was more like, she couldn't do anything before, but now she was going to be extra careful. Extra on guard of everything. There's no telling what other tragedy'll occur in the future, and she couldn't let herself get to comfortable anymore. She couldn't catch a break anymore. As much as it might be sad and unfair to an outside perspective, (Y/n) would never let it drag her down. After all, she's been best experienced with it. Loopholes were her savior, or rather, she was because she would always find them.

Other than that, she was back at U.A after that four week vacation with a less-than-happy ending. The only people filling her mind was the League and Oboro. She had to suck shit up. She had responsibilities to tend to, and she wouldn't let anything hold her back anymore. Quirk or not, once again, she would strive to go forward once more.

This time with less casualties and hurt.

Less recklessness.

"Quick is my specialty Sensei, quirk or not." She stood up without having to say anything to the AI piercing through her skin, letting it do its job by gathering on her chest to reveal its true form. "Yeah yeah. Let's go hot shot."