107 - "Ultimate Configuration-One Hundred Percent!!"

"You're out! By which I mean

"You're out! By which I mean...You've been poached by the staging team cause' they need more hands!!" Mina exclaimed as she threw the depressing attire off and beamed at Midoriya who's expression didn't change. "But why...me? I promised Eri...that I'd be dancing on stage..." (Y/n) was unnerved by how wide his eyes had gotten and how small his irises, as well as pupils, shrunk. "Aoyama's gonna reach all over the dance floor," a mental image of the plan was plastered into everyone's minds. "Reach?!" Mina ignored Midoriya's tiny outburst and continued, "But they don't exactly have a rig to make that happen."

"So they want someone strong to do the job, we were going to pick (Y/n) but she's on the band!" The explanation was finished. "My transformation from dancer to disco ball will occur at the start!☆ My new Laser Buffet ☆ technique can also be controlled over distances. A task tailor made for moi!☆ Ideally, you would then break away from the dancers to assist," Aoyama posed with a hand in the air and his body bent backwards. "So my time on the dance floor's just gonna be really short..." The green haired boy muttered while Kirishima clasped his hands together, "Sorry, dude!!"

"It sucks that all your practicing's gonna be for nothing, but...We could really use the help!! It'd make the production that much better!" "No matter how awesome the show is, the audience is gonna get used to anything quickly. They'll get excited when Aoyama turns into a disco ball, but a minute later they're not gonna care. Just like that, and then the trick is over!" Koda raised his finger, "B-But, how about...he rises up from the start but then in the middle he begins moving up, down, side to side?" He suggested. "Ohh! Cool idea, Koda!" "Hrmm." The green haired boy rubbed his neck.

"As long as I get to dance a little bit, then it's not like I can't keep my promise to Eri," he reasoned. "The show must go on, I guess...Fine, I'll do it!" He finally accepted. "Merci!" Comical sparkles enveloped the the delighted blonde. "You're a dude among dudes, dude!!" Kirishima complimented in his own little way. "And this is perfect cause' you and Aoyama have been buddy buddy lately!" Mina jumped up. (Y/n)'s eyes shot wide open from her drowsy state, 'I have an idea!!' "Hey, hey! Yaoyorozu, Yao-Mimi." She sped over to the girl and comically screeched to to stop.

"Yao-Mimi?? But, what is it (Y/n)-chan?" The vice president tilted her head. "I was thinking, you don't really have to make a smoke machine." Everyone visibly turned their attention to the girls, "What do you mean by that (Y/n)?" Iida pushed his glasses up. "Well, how could you guys forget??" She raised her hands—streams of smoke seeped out, "Oh right!!" Sero slapped his hand over his forehead. "I forgot you could do that! At least that's one less thing Yaoyorozu has to worry about!" Kirishima gave a thumbs up. "Say...when did you get that quirk anyways (Y/n)?"