1.5

Wow
An Ling sprinkled clean water on the smooth tiles and took a mop to clean the floor of the bathroom. Just when he was cleaning up carefully, several doctors walked into the bathroom. They were talking and laughing, but after seeing An Ling There was no sound immediately.

Since this bathroom is a special toilet specially built for doctors in the hospital, it is not too big, with only three or four compartments. An Ling’s 1.9-meter large man is very conspicuous in this not too spacious bathroom.

“Hey, I don’t know what the dean thinks. Everyone is recruited, and even the academic qualifications are not looked at. When did our hospital have such low requirements?” A doctor wearing glasses and full of acne pointed at Sanghuai. The partner winked.

The other two doctors also laughed mockingly.

“Maybe the dean wants to do charity. A person with a junior high school education has nothing to do except for this…” He said, glanced at An Ling.

Since the three doctors came in, An Ling stopped moving and stood timidly on the side. It took a long time to suffocate a sentence: “Um, I, I put up a cleaning sign outside…”

Generally, if the sign is hung up, it means that the bathroom is being cleaned and people are not allowed to enter casually. These doctors came in, obviously delaying An Ling’s work.

“Yo! What do you mean? Do you think we are in your way?” The man in glasses dared to express his dissatisfaction when he heard An Ling. He immediately opened his eyes and walked up to An Ling, slapped his hand.

Since the man with glasses is only 1.6 meters tall, this slap only captured An Ling’s forearm area.

An Ling has thick skin and thick skin. Even if he was photographed yesterday, the scald doesn’t hurt. She just fell silent and moved away, not wanting to cause trouble.

He has become accustomed to other people’s ridicule. At this time, only silence is the best way to cope. When they get tired of ridicule, he will leave and he can continue working.

The other two doctors were in a hurry to go to the bathroom and had already entered the cubicle. Only the man with glasses was still standing outside, teaching An Ling pretentiously, hitting and kicking from time to time.

An Ling endured it all, without saying a word. There was no expression on her face half covered by the black birthmark.

The spectacle man had been teaching for a long time, and he was still in high spirits when the other two doctors came out of the toilet.

He always feels low self-esteem because of his height, and has always hated tall people of the same sex, but generally such a tall person has a strong personality, and few people he can afford.

Since An Ling came to the hospital, he can be regarded as having a bad anger in his heart. He vented all his disappointment over the past two decades to this strange and poor person, and he was always insulting.

“Old Qi, let’s go first, there are still patients over there!”

In fact, the other two doctors are not familiar with the glasses man. They are not as perverted as him. They can only laugh at a few words. Seeing that the glasses man has become addicted to it, they are also very indifferent.

“Oh, let’s go first, I have to teach this bastard who doesn’t know how to respect people!” After speaking, the man in glasses saw that his colleagues had gone, and he stopped concealing his malice and kicked An Ling fiercely. A few feet.

Although An Ling was not afraid of pain, she was still a normal child after all. His arms and calves were kicked in pain, but she still did not dare to resist.