3.6

Mingan is letting people dispose of the things in the laboratory. Those monsters who don’t have experimental value but want to become the main body are time to be destroyed.

Experimenters wearing special protective clothing threw all the constantly squirming flesh and tissue into the destruction equipment, leaving the struggling monsters to become a pile of ashes.

Mingan watched as the ashes were collected for a second treatment, her phoenix eyes narrowed.

It would be great if the divided body in the family could be eliminated so easily.

That monster, even fire can’t kill it, and it can actually promote its secondary evolution… It’s a disgusting monster.

Jingle Bell–

Cell phone bells rang in the quiet laboratory.

Several experimenters who were dealing with rubbish were silent and looked at each other, not knowing whose cell phone was the taboo.

Their big investment boss, part-time laboratory chief, always requires staff to mute their mobile phones in the laboratory.
Someone once forgot the taboo, and the ringtone quarreled this moody boss and was fired directly. His expression was terrifyingly cold at the time, and he was given the nickname “Hades of Hades”.

This time, the face of Hades Hades was very ugly when he came, and don’t know which idiot rushed to make a fool at this time. It is estimated that the job cannot be kept.

The experimenter looked at the source of the phone ring with the mentality of eating melons, but in the next second he dropped his jaw.

I saw that the big boss who had been cold and had no expression took out his mobile phone in his pocket and showed an extremely sweet smile. It’s as sweet as honey.

“Dear, you are not angry with me anymore!”

The pale-skinned boss looked like a legendary vampire when he didn’t laugh. He was dark and gloomy. Once he laughed, he looked like a second ha. The pure silly air shocked all the onlookers.

Experimenters: “…” They must be wrong.

How could Hahaha be double-labeled? Hahaha, his mobile phone was turned off and muted, but he showed that expression.

That’s right! They must be dazzled!

“Okay, of course we have time. Let’s go shopping, I’ll pick you up right now, darling, you can do whatever you want,…well, it doesn’t matter how much money…”

The big boss gently comforted the lover on the other end of the phone, his glaze eyes turned to the experimenter’s side, and they became extremely cold again.

The big boss made a gesture for the experimenters to continue working, and then left the laboratory, leaving all the experimenters in the laboratory in a daze.
They… They should wash their eyes after get off work.

Mingan walked out of the laboratory and almost jumped up with joy. The darlings have been fighting with him over the past few days, not even letting him go to bed.

Under such a cold war environment, Mingan, as a monster body capable of infinitely splitting and proliferating, was on the verge of collapse of his already fragile and sensitive nerves, and almost revealed his true colors. Now he can get a call from Yao Ye. A lucky thing.

In the villa,

Yao Ye felt that the Cold War in the past few days had been enough to teach the old-fashioned local wealthy, so he called him and agreed to go shopping together.