8.8

“You said what else you would do except stare at you! You—”

The blond young man raised the paper tube rolled up with documents in his hand again with a disgusted face.

Yao Ye lowered his head slumped, listening to the little guy in front of him cursing himself continuously, pinching the file with his fingertips until he turned slightly white.

boom!

Yao Ye was hit again, and the soft black hair fell along the strength of the paper tube, covering his soft and beautiful eyebrows.

It’s okay, just be patient. In this society, who is not like this.

After the past few years and the qualifications, he can leave this country to live a good life.

Yao Ye bit his lips tightly, holding back his anger and suffocation, thinking so.

Just when Yao Ye was dreaming about the beauty of the future to make himself numb to everything in front of him, his ears suddenly became clear, and the blond young man named Alexander suddenly stopped cursing.

Yao Ye was afraid that this was because Alexander deliberately did not speak in order to fix himself.

There have been this kind of tricks before, and when you look up, you will be treated as disrespect to him, and then more violent behavior will be ushered in.

So Yao Ye had learned how to behave. Seeing that this person was silent and silent, he just waited for the bastard in front of him to speak first, so as not to change.

However, the facts are far from what Yao Ye thought.

In front of Yao Ye, the tall man named Alexander stiffly stopped the hand that was about to hit Yao Ye.

He opened his mouth wide as if he had seen the most horrible thing in the world, his eyes widened in pain, and his handsome face became extremely distorted, and his face instantly turned pale.

Facing the unknown fear, he was so afraid that his heart beats quickly and then suddenly stopped. The feeling of heart palsy gradually spread to the limbs, and the fear of death gradually approached.

“…Cuckled…cuckled…”

Stiff, he moved the only movable tooth with difficulty, making a weird noise between the teeth, conveying his last survival message to the outside world.

Unfortunately, this information has not been received by anyone.

His hideous expression solidified in an instant, and slowly turned into a blank expression, the scene was strange and terrifying.

Yao Ye, who kept his head down, missed the appalling scene in front of him.

Yao Ye hadn’t waited for Alexander’s next sentence after waiting for a long time, so he frowned.

After hesitating for a moment, he subconsciously wanted to look up to see what this man was going crazy again.

However, in the next second, a pair of cold hands pressed against his cheeks, gently cupping his sagging cheeks.

Ok?

Yao Ye didn’t react for a while, his face was lifted, and he met the eyes of the person in front of him.

It was a pair of dark green eyes, always covered with a disgusting shade in the past, but at this time it was like a deep pool in a cave, silent and with some inexplicable beauty.