8.13

call! call! call! ——

The sound of heavy breathing echoed in his ears, and Yao Ye was in a trance for a moment, feeling that the whole world was only left with himself.

He ran all the way to the side of the road outside the apartment building, praying to avoid his boss Alexander.

However, it didn’t take long for the car behind him to catch up.

boom–

The car stopped not far to his side. The handsome blond man did not express dissatisfaction with Yao Ye’s obvious escape behavior, but instead called softly in the car.

It seems that really love the humans outside the car.

“My dear, have you waited for a long time? I blame me, it’s too slow…”

As the car door opened, Yao Ye stepped back in fright, staring blankly at the dim car and the pale man in the driver’s seat.

“…No, nothing, didn’t wait long.”

After a long while, Yao Ye gave a strong smile, his eyes drifted away, avoiding the man’s hot gaze.

Knowing that he could not escape, he resisted the fear in his heart and sat down in the co-pilot, with his hands folded on his knees, shaking uncontrollably.

The button found by the cupboard was still lying quietly in his jacket pocket.

This means that everything that happened last night, and even everything in the bathroom before, was a real thing.

very scary……

Yao Ye lowered his head, and his short hair that reached the side of his ears fell loose, covering his expression, making it impossible to see his emotions from the side.

Yao Ye even began to wonder whether the previous illusions were real illusions… or some unspeakable horror existed…

Thinking of this, Yao Ye shrank his shoulders in fear, not daring to think again.

Currently, the only thing that can be confirmed is that the Alexander beside him is definitely not a human being.

But… the previous Alexander was very normal, his despicable personality, and his contempt for others were what a human should have.

The change seems to have started in the last two days. Yao Ye remembered the strange things that happened after moving to this apartment, and it was easy to think of whether there was something unclean in this apartment.

And it is said that some unclean things can be attached to living people.

Yao Ye bit his finger subconsciously, his teeth almost sinking into the flesh.

Alexander… His face has become very pale these days, and his behavior is also very strange. Will he be possessed?

Recalling the casual look of tearing off his face last night, it was like tearing off the leather covering his body.

Yao Ye thinks this possibility is very high.

This can completely explain everything before, because it is a ghost, so it doesn’t matter even if your face is off, and you can find his home easily.

During the day, it was like wearing a doll suit, wearing Alexander’s skin, and walking in the sun.

“Dear……”

Just as Yao Ye was thinking about the latest things in horror, his eyes suddenly met with another pair of dark green eyes.

“scare!”