3.5

“vomit–”

Yao Ye vomited dimly, and only after emptying his stomach did he weakly wash his hands and face by the sink.

Looking at himself pale in the mirror, Yao Ye frowned slightly.

I don’t know why, since he came out of the taxidermy room, he felt a little uneasy in his heart, and he didn’t know if he was frightened.

It must be that old man who is too disgusting.

Yao Ye shook his head, the wet bangs still ticking down.

“Just care about him… it’s time to eat… starving to death.”

Seeing that it was time for dinner, Yao Ye turned around and went downstairs to the restaurant.

The servants in the villa are all highly paid professionals, and even the lunch in the restaurant is of the level of a five-star hotel, and it goes without saying that it is delicious.

After Yao Ye went down and gave an order, he soon waited for the meal to be served.
Mingan was still upstairs and didn’t know what he was doing, but Mingyun came down.

“…”

Yao Ye squinted at Mingyun, who was sitting in a wheelchair, and was annoyed when he saw his dead face.

Mingyun’s facial features are very similar to Mingan, but unlike Mingan’s silly smile all day long, he looks very gloomy.

In contrast, Yao Ye kind of likes Mingan’s second-hand spirit.

“Ha, have you finally come down to eat? To have dinner with me, you are really wronged, Young Master!”

Yao Ye speaks yin and yang strangely, but smiles heartily and amiably on purpose, like a simple and innocent big boy, so that people can’t make any mistakes.

The servant stepped back after putting Mingyun’s tableware, not daring to interfere with the host’s right and wrong.

The pale-skinned man was sitting in a wheelchair, his gloomy eyes looked at Yao Ye, making it hard to see what he was thinking.

After a long while, he lowered his head and picked up the tableware for dinner.

Yao Ye hates the arrogant look of men. He doesn’t even want to eat at the moment. He drags a chair and sits next to Mingyun, smiling.

“Mingyun, why don’t you speak?”

Mingyun lowered his head, holding a silver spoon in his hand, shaking slightly.
So close… Kitty…

So cute…I want so much so want so much…

Yao Ye saw Mingyun trembling with anger, and the smile on his face became brighter. He split his hand and grabbed the tableware in Mingyun’s hand, and said softly, “Hey, Mingyun, are you too tired? You need me to feed you. ?”

Yao Ye took the hot porridge he wanted to wait until it was cooler before drinking, and smiled brightly and scooped a spoonful of hot porridge water.

“Come on, try it, this is my favorite porridge, it’s delicious!”

The beautiful black-haired young man opened his eyes wide and his smile was full of malice, both beautiful and nasty.

Mingyun couldn’t help but gasped for a while, loving the youth so brightly.

His lovely and glamorous youth is so beautiful even if he wants to trick him.

Ho ho ho ho… so cute…

Yao Ye saw that Mingyun was just looking at him trembling, and the malice in his eyes became deeper. He simply slammed the spoon to Mingyun’s mouth, afraid that he would not open his mouth and put the porridge bowl aside, pinching his mouth open. Up.