5.12

[Advanced dungeon is entering, please keep the fear value stable. 】

[This world goal: to remove the resentment of the blank]

[Explanation of the plot: I don’t know when Yuxunshi has a strange story about the ghost of the Internet. It is said that a teenager with a blank net name is in love with someone online…]

[Task reminder: Blank will curse anyone who enters the chat room. 】

The exquisitely dressed girl with short hair looked excitedly at the information on the watch and bounced on the spot.

“Ahhh! Great! I actually squeezed in! This is a high-level copy with a limited number of people every day!”

The short-haired girl looked at the surroundings and found that she was in a dark alley. Walking outside, she found a crowded snack street.

It was in the evening when the vendors and people strolling around the night market huddled together and rubbed their shoulders.

The short-haired girl was attracted by the vivid expressions on the faces of pedestrians on the road, and exclaimed again and again.

“Wow! So real! Haha! So interesting!”

The girl with short hair was excited, taking pictures all the way, ready to look back and go out to show off in the circle of friends.

You know, with the increasing popularity of “Ghost Talk” and the increase in the number of participants, the official did not know what went crazy, and actually restricted the number of people entering, especially the newly opened advanced copy. Only a few people are allowed to enter each time. The conditions are so harsh. Outrageous, it makes people wonder if this game company is smashing its jobs.

Although many players protested against this restriction on the number of people, but helplessly, the game company is doing its own way, causing the current high-level copy entry quota to be fired at a sky-high price. The short-haired girl was also accidentally drawn this time, and it was called the lucky value MAX. Can’t tolerate her not being excited.

“By the way, from the plot point of view, Blank should be a pretty innocent teenager~ Hey!” The short-haired girl remembered the blank in the plot when she was cheated and committed suicide once.

Although it looks like a terrifying ghost, he should still be an emotional idiot. Isn’t that a good strategy?

The short-haired girl thought of this, her eyes brightened, and she felt that she had played so many Otome Raiders games, and the blank of Raiders should not be a problem.

This kind of sensitive and pitiful type of target is not to mention how easy it is to attack. Once you seduce the blank, then this game will be like a joke!

What resentment is hard to dispel, a love can arrange the blanks clearly!

The short-haired girl was even more excited. She couldn’t wait to go to the mall that was not closed and bought a laptop, then found a hotel to stay in, waiting for midnight.

According to the strange story, the blank chat room should be opened at midnight, then go in and chat with the blank, there will be unexpected gains.

The short-haired girl touched her pretty face, her face full of victory.

She won, once she made up her mind to seduce someone, she never failed!

Tick-

The wall clock in the hotel’s luxurious room reached twelve o’clock.