5.1 The Blank Curse

The man in uniform is the reborn Zhao Kun. With the data of his previous life and the memory of the unknown prophet from outsiders, he single-handedly planned the plan of the game "Ghost Talk", the purpose is to reduce the pressure of the Federal Government of the Dragon Kingdom and speed up Seal the speed of the ghost domain.

However, the spiritual pollution of the ghost realm to humans is too great, even if they have exhausted the means to reduce the impact, there are still many mentally fragile people who are greatly impacted in the game and have mental breakdown.

Zhao Kun, who has passed his age, has been tortured for this, and he can't sleep all night.

I keep thinking about whether my actions are right or wrong, let the people die, reserve the necessary power for the Federation, and prepare for the later end of the world; or do my best, gamble, say everything, and use the whole The military forces of the Federation go to fill the ghost territory.

Faced with this choice, the upper level of the Long Kingdom Federation chose the first one.

After all, they must take into account the interests of the vast majority of people, and it is impossible to bet on the national fortune of the entire country. This choice, no matter from which aspect, has to be chosen, the best one.

Zhao Kun sighed, with a sad expression on his face.

Although he was miraculously reborn and returned, he really didn't know whether he could reverse the human end of the previous life. That terrible era of great destruction was a disaster for all living things on earth.

If... the gods can wake up...

As always, Zhao Kun once again prayed to the incarnation of earth consciousness.

Even if he may not hear at all.

In the era of great destruction, the existence of earth consciousness is the spiritual belief that all human beings can continue to live. It can be said that gods are all human hope.

Zhao Kun is no exception.

This earth consciousness, which has nurtured hundreds of millions of living beings, encountered such an end in the previous life, once made the surviving humans feel desperate and crazy, and even caused a wave of suicide.

Zhao Kun thought of the humans who died in despair in his previous life, and his temple throbbed again.

All of this must be changed...and must be changed.

Zhao Kun looked at the game information of "Guai Tan", analyzed how to block the news next, and continued to send personnel to seal it.

Recently, the emergence of various ghost domains is accelerating. At present, this slaughterhouse ghost domain is the one with the largest magnetic field fluctuations. If it is not sealed as soon as possible, it is likely to trigger a chain reaction and accelerate the explosion in the Dragon Kingdom.

This is also one of the reasons why he had to stick to the "Ghost Story" game. Their time is really running out.

Didi--

Just then, his terminal rang.

Zhao Kun turned on the terminal, and a holographic screen quickly jumped out, and the excited soldier reported to him good news.

--Advanced dungeon, that is, the magnetic field of the slaughterhouse ghost domain becomes stable, just like the ghost house ghost domain in Lihe City and the previous Keli City ghost domain a few years ago, it no longer spreads, and even has refused human entry!