5.3

Yao Ye was really afraid that the idiot netizen blank would commit suicide.

Although Yao Ye’s mouth is very poisonous, he didn’t think about killing anyone. He just liked to spoof those fat houses he didn’t like on the Internet, and then hinted that people would buy him gifts and game skin coupons, etc., all by mutual consent.

Yao Ye never felt that he was doing something wrong.

He just made those idiots who want to eat swan meat to recognize the reality, don’t even need money, only need some small gifts and game skins to satisfy the big men’s desire to buy, and he considers himself a clear stream in the online dating world.

Well, actually Yao Ye is afraid of breaking the law, so he doesn’t want to cheat money.

This time was really mad at asking for money from the blank, but the wild goose was pecked all day long. He was actually deceived by this idiot netizen, and he couldn’t solve his frustration without taking some money.

But even so, he didn’t go too far. The pocket money that he wanted to act like a spoiled girlfriend in the name of his girlfriend was not at all a small amount of money for filing a case, and he wanted to teach the blank a lesson.

After all, there is no money to fall in love, the sweet words he usually said to the fat house of blank are not free.

If it weren’t for him, where would such a fat house at the bottom of society have a chance to fall in love with the beauty in his photos?

He is helping them realize their wishes!

Yao Ye always looked down on the fat houses with such a lofty mentality, even if, in a sense, he himself was a fat house.

In short, in Yao Ye’s view, people who are truly upright will not be deceived by his pretended girl.

All he can deceive are the wretched otakus who are inherently unruly. Those people dream about their sisters all day long, screaming on the Internet, full of yellow waste.

Just deserve to be deceived! He didn’t break the law, he was just playing around, he didn’t panic wherever he said, at most he was morally condemned.

However, if the person deceived committed suicide because of him.

The nature may be different, he doesn’t want to go to prison.

After all, he lied to someone, and if someone really died, the police would investigate him and he would be to blame, and it would cause a commotion.

Fortunately, the blank is still alive.

Looking at the dialog box on the chat room interface, the slight tension on Yao Ye’s face dissipated and became mocking.

“Just know this guy dare not commit suicide!”

Yao Ye felt that he really thought too much just now.

He sees a lot of dead and fat houses like Blank, and he usually takes his life very hard. It is possible that he committed suicide because of a breakup.

Some people are like this. Some people talk about death all day long, and some even advertise themselves as depression, as if they will lose their thoughts at any time and jump off the building. In fact, when the time comes to die, they want to live more than anyone.

Essentially, they are just show-offs who want to attract attention.

Obviously, this blank is this kind of person.