8.3

After sitting on the bench for a while, Yao Ye got up and walked towards the nearest subway station.

He is going to buy some daily necessities in a frequently visited department store. There are discounts these days, which may save some living expenses.

The subway station is very close to the hospital, and Yao Ye walked for a while and got there.

He put coins into the station, sat on the graffiti-painted subway, Yao Ye took out his mobile phone.

He wants to check if there is any work email from the company.

As a low-level employee, Yao Ye is often forced to accept the complicated work of some old employees. Although it doesn't require much brainpower, it is a repetitive typing and sorting of documents. Every day, it is also very tired.

The most annoying thing is that he still can't refuse, otherwise it is easy to be put on shoes. Yao Ye, who lives by this job, can't afford to offend him.

Ding-

A lot of chat messages have been accumulated in the line group chat.

Yao Ye clicked on the interface and saw a few new messages.

Colleague a: Have you heard that the new rookie punched c this morning hhh

Colleague b: Your news is slow, haven't you heard? The little rookie committed suicide just now. He jumped from the eleventh floor, and his brain spattered all over the floor.

Colleague f: Fuck! True or false, another dead one? Only one died suddenly some time ago!

Colleague b: What's the matter? Nowadays, work pressure is generally high. Which company does not die every month? It's just that we are more frequent here.

Colleague h: Hahaha, heard that the rookie had hallucinations before he died. It seems that he was overwhelmed by the work given by the boss a few days ago.

Colleague d: Let's not talk about the small problem of hallucinations, don't you all have a bit of it? My friend vomited blood yesterday and did not forget to go to work. This small problem committed suicide. That rookie is really useless!

"..."

Yao Ye looked at the message interface and continued to swipe up in silence until he was sure that there was no important news about work in the group.

When his finger was about to close the page, Yao Ye paused, stopping on the word "illusion".

He blinked, finally let go of his hand and turned off the phone.

To be honest, sometimes Yao Ye feels that this world is a little sick.

But, obviously this world has always been like this, there is no difference between normal and sick.

He also didn't know why he had this idea.

There are often deaths in the company, deaths from overwork, sudden deaths, suicides, and various methods of death, but no one takes these things seriously. This is normal.

In this world, it is normal for the weak to eat the strong.

Although only office workers have such a high mortality rate, other people still lead a peaceful life, but-this is nothing abnormal.

In other words, if this is abnormal, what would normal look like?

Yao Ye, who had lived in this deformed world since childhood, could not imagine.