8.6

real world

a country n city

call-

The cold wind blew, rolling up the broken newspapers and fallen leaves on the street.

A few eye-catching red headlines printed on the dilapidated and yellowed newspaper [Total Occupation! The ghost domain broke out! City n has been abandoned by the federal government! 】

A few humans with black cotton-padded jackets from head to toe walked past the uninhabited street corner, carefully searching for the only canned food and medicine in the store.

"Boss, is it really okay here?" One of the tall black men showed nervousness, holding a bag full of canned luncheon meat in his arms.

"It's okay, don't worry! I have forgotten it! The devouring speed of the ghost domain is stagnant at this point in time, as long as we are swift and leave a little earlier! It is impossible to run into it!"

"But..." The black man was still a little worried, cautious and almost timid.

"Okay! You man is not as courageous as my woman! If you are afraid, turn around now! I have to get anti-inflammatory drugs, my child can't wait!" He was covered with a black hood, only his eyes were exposed The white woman's voice is rough and fierce.

The black man looked at his surrounding companions and was busy picking up things. No one supported him, so he closed his mouth and followed picking up things in silence.

Gululu--

No one noticed that the black fog had filled the entire street and continued to spread.

"Ahhhhh!!!"

The corrosive black mist quickly corroded the skins of several people exposed to the air, screaming everywhere, they ran around like flies without their heads, and finally ran into a black mist that was too thick to dissolve. .

It should be an illusion again.

Yao Ye blinked, his fingers on the tie clasped slightly.

He took a few deep breaths and finally calmed down.

Yes, it was hallucinations. Fortunately, he knew that he had hallucinations, otherwise he would really think he was surrounded by ghosts and the like.

Yao Ye, who didn't know that there was a ghost climbing on him, smiled at the mirror, making sure that he maintained a fairly energetic appearance.

The hallucinations come from over-tightened nerves. Try to relax as much as possible in the future, otherwise it will become more and more serious.

In the mirror, the pale Malicious Ghost laughed, and its scarlet lips kissed the black-haired young man's cheek, and it was close to his beloved human being, as if taking a happy selfie in the mirror.

When he walked out of the room, Yao Ye locked the door. From the corner of his eye, he saw that the door next door was pushed open a gap, the sound of the wheelchair rolling came, and the neighbor's feet caged under the blanket could be vaguely seen.

Once Yao Ye froze, his social phobia was committed again.

He didn't have any plans to chat with his neighbors, so he pretended to see nothing, turned around and walked away quickly.

Although he has a good impression of this boy and his face, he still cares about interacting with people, especially when there are a lot of troubles in the past two days.