4.14

“I was fooled by you! You talked so much, what strategy, what upgrade, now?

Offended the boss, and made me run for your life here!”

The pink-haired girl is full of disgust, and her fingers are almost touching Qian Yuan’s face.

“Also! I didn’t do anything at all! That little white face was tied up by a few of you, it has nothing to do with me! You should be hunted down! I am simply dragged down by you!”

The more the pink hair girl thought about this, the more she scowled, she felt that she was really dragged down by this group of waste.

“You! Hustle!”

Qian Nian blushed, but she couldn’t say that the pink hair girl, so she could only snorted coldly, and continued to walk forward.

Stone walked with a drooping face in despair, ignoring the quarrel between the other two.

He really regretted it.

Why did you stay and continue the game?
Obviously, felt something was wrong, so why didn’t be able to resolutely retreat the game!

Or, if you didn’t tie the little white-faced NPC back then, just didn’t beat and scold him, then they might not end up with the result of being hunted down.

Not far away, Yao Ye was put down by the judge.

“You must be careful, if you can’t, you can come back immediately!”

Looking at the big guy who was carrying the knife to leave, Yao Ye held his finger nervously.

Looking at the lovely black-haired youth beside him, the judge only felt that his heart was softened into a ball of cotton, and countless turbulent soft emotions filled his chest.

He wanted to tell Yao Ye his feelings, but he didn’t know where to start, so he nodded silently, and the fingers held by Yao Ye trembled slightly.

“I will send them back where they should be.”

Then, Yao Ye would once again show the same beautiful smile as last time.

The judge’s voice was low and pleasant, and he said, holding the long knife in his hand and walking towards the outsiders in the mist.

After Yao Ye walked away from the big guy, he couldn’t see the way.

The damp mist around him suddenly squeezed up like high tide sea water, filling the field of vision.

He could only watch the big tall figure concealed in a thick mist.

Yao Ye showed a lost expression.

Is he sick?

Yao Ye felt that he was more and more inseparable from this big guy, and even this moment of separation made him extremely depressed.

Obviously, have only been together for only two days, but subconsciously feel as if have known each other for a long time, familiar and intimate.

Yao Ye didn’t know what was wrong with him, but the only thing he knew was that he didn’t want to leave in bulk.

It would be great if could stay with the big guy forever…

Yao Ye sat on the ground with his knees bent, his hands on his knees, his pale, delicate face a little melancholy and melancholy.

Together forever… But even the best friends will be separated one day…

His thoughts are really strange…