8.15

Soon after the explosion disappeared, the horn of the police car rang through the surroundings of the building. Yao Ye and a group of colleagues who had not had time to escape were found by the police. After being comforted for a while, they were sent to the hospital, and the police came to ask related questions. .

Yao Ye naturally asked three questions. He only knew the corpse in the office. He wanted people to quickly transport the corpse away without affecting their work.

The police responded that the body had been taken away and would be handed over to the family for disposal.

Soon, the routine police questioning was over. Yao Ye was not injured and was allowed to leave the hospital.

Standing outside the hospital, Yao Ye sighed and saw black smoke emitting from the building where the company was located in the distance. It seemed that he suffered a heavy loss.

I don’t know if will be deducted full attendance for not going to work today.

Yao Ye found a public seat tiredly, sat down, and read the messages on his mobile phone.

The explosion in the downtown area became hot news, and even made headlines across the country, and the company’s major public groups continued to update news.

No one knows the source of this catastrophe. The general news is almost the same as in the news feed. A group of terrorists drove armored vehicles and bombed everywhere. It is said that more than this building was bombed.

Yao Ye blinked, thinking that he didn’t know which building would be as unlucky as his company.

“It seems that the company has just paid someone a year’s rent. I don’t know where to compensate if I was bombed. It is estimated that the chairman’s stingy will be bleeding hahaha!”

Yao Ye smiled gleefully.

The ghost intimately nestled on the side of his lover’s neck, listening to his lover’s whisper, but was weirdly silent, with a guilty conscience, he hugged his lover’s neck tightly.

The apartment building seems to have been bombed.

If remember correctly, dear seems to have just paid three months' rent?

In fact, Yao Ye, who had just paid the rent for a year, felt a little cold in his neck, and subconsciously gathered his thin suit jacket.

Ding Dong——

The group sent a message that due to the destruction of the company’s premises, all employees of the company had a one-week holiday and waited a week to find a new site before starting work.

“Well, let’s take a week off…”

Yao Ye looked at the announcement just made by the group, and his mood was much lighter.

He has never taken such a long vacation, so he still takes a paid vacation.

Yao Ye got up from the bench and planned to go to the supermarket to buy some more things. He was nestled at home this week. He had to make up for his sleep. He had been staying up late to work before, and his body became very weak.

“By the way, it’s time to pay the property fee… Ah, there is no more money left this month.” Yao Ye looked at the account balance on the phone screen and rubbed his eyebrows in melancholy.

Seeing the pitiful balance on his lover’s phone, the ghost image became even more silent.

It would be great if the ‘Alexander’ was still there, and at least three meals a day would be able to reduce expenses.