6.6

The night was faint, and colorful neon lights lit up everywhere in the city.

The employees in the company are almost gone.

In the office, a man in a suit and leather shoes sat at his desk, rubbing his brows tiredly.

“call!”

Shi Li sighed, and remembered his wife’s cold brows in the morning.

He really didn’t know how to face his wife when he returned.

He wanted to go home and wanted to kiss his beloved wife, but he was afraid that his wife would continue the cold war, which would make him sad and helpless.

Shi Li tangled in melancholy for a while, but decided to go home, knelt on the washboard.

She got up and picked up the suit jacket on the office chair, Shili was about to leave.

At this time, the working room outside the office was darkened, the corridors separated by the glass were lit, and the lights of the safe passage flashed faintly.

Shili turned off the lights and walked out of the office.

Sa–

A black shadow flashed past, and Shi Li felt a trace of coolness behind him.

He looked back, and behind him was only the city neon splattered through the glass wall of the office.

Looking at the dim office behind him, Shi Li felt strangely uncomfortable in her heart.

Shaking his head, Shili felt that he was too tired and had hallucinations.

Shili picked up the briefcase and walked to the corridor.

Patter–

Shili’s leather shoes stepped on the cold tiled floor, making a rhythmic sound.

Gradually, Shili felt that something was wrong, his ears moved, and his steps slowed down.

After the footsteps slowed down, this strange feeling intensified.

Shili clenched his fists.

No, the footsteps just now were not just his, but two people.

Shi Li slowly turned his head and saw the long corridor behind him, empty.

“…” Shi Li frowned.

Who is playing a prank?

Shi Li observed for a while, and found that no one came out, so he could only give up. He just speeded up and wanted to leave here quickly.

He must go to the surveillance tomorrow, but he wants to see who is making the prank at night.

When he walked to the elevator, Shili pressed the button and walked in after the elevator door opened.

It was the eleventh floor now, and he quietly waited for the elevator to descend.

Ding Dong——

On the eighth floor, the elevator opened.

Shi Li frowned and looked outside the elevator door.

nobody.

Below the eighth floor of this building are office areas rented out to other companies. The lights are turned off very early. At this time, the elevator is dark, and only the glass walls covering the entire building are sprinkling a little light from the street lamps.