4.8

Looking at the bandage weird man with blood on his side, Yao Ye only felt that his head was unsafe, and his desire for survival had reached its peak.

He kicked with his legs like crazy, trying to free himself from the rope.

But his whole body was unable to exert strength, and his scarred hands were bound by the handcuffs, unable to break free, he could only continue to see blood under the friction of the rope.

“No! No! Woo- I don’t want to die… Please…”

Yao Ye was crying and struggling, his throat was so dry that he almost smoked.

But the tall man in bandages stood still and said nothing.

He seemed to be watching Yao Ye.

After a long while, he stretched out his hand and approached him with a gesture that seemed almost gentle to outsiders.

Yao Ye’s eyes widened and pressed stiffly against the bark, seeing the terrifying bandage weird next to him grabbing his head.

“Ahhhhh!!!”

Yao Ye closed his eyes, screamed, and kept crying. The tears soaked his hair and stuck to his cheeks.

He’s dead, he’s dead!

He will be skinned and boned, just like saw! Smash his head first and then cut off his spine!

Yao Ye was trembling with fear, and every inch of his skin was silently telling resistance.

He really has too many unfulfilled wishes. He is still so young, he has not yet fallen in love, he has not been filial to his father, and he has not yet enjoyed life...

He really regretted it. Why didn’t he listen to his grandmother’s words at the beginning?

He had to endure it for nine years. Why didn’t he wait for a few more hours and board the cruise ship after 12 o’clock?

Or…why come to save people? Isn’t it good to let those bastards fend for themselves?

Why… it must be him who died?

Thinking of the backs of the bastards who left him, Yao Ye hated the sky.

He secretly cursed in his heart, even if he died this time, he would turn into a ghost to take revenge! Kill all those horrible things!

The more Yao Ye thought about it, the more he hated it, but he also felt desperate for his inability.

This is the end of the matter, what is the use of cursing? In this world, after all, the wicked live a long time.

In the end, he bowed his head and gave up struggling, ready to slaughter.

If you die, you will die, people will die…just be early!

But Yao Ye couldn’t help being unwilling.

His voice became hoarse, and he couldn’t scream anymore. He could only sob and cry, crying for his tragic and ridiculous short life, like a newborn kitten, with a small voice, husky and pitiful.

Hearing Yao Ye’s cry, the bandaged man suddenly stopped in place, and the big hand that was about to touch Yao Ye’s soft hair also slowly retracted.

He was bandaged, and his face that couldn’t make clear his expression was facing Yao Ye, which seemed to be lonely.

Yao Ye, who closed his eyes, did not notice all of this.

don’t know when it started, and everything around it became quiet.

Only Yao Ye’s faint sobbing sound remained in the silent forest, and even the crowing of the small animals disappeared.