8.16

Inside the door, after Yao Ye calmed down, he stuck to the cat’s eye and observed Ellen outside the door.

Ellen was the one who had been following him before, that dirty thing…

In other words, is he dead?

Seeing Ellen’s head down and sad, Yao Ye frowned in trouble.

No matter how you look at it, it’s just a normal human being.

But the nickname that he blurted out, as well as the inconsistent tone, reminded of the strange feelings he had for this boy before.

Yao Ye had to admit that this thin boy named Ellen was the ghost who had been entangled all the time.

It’s just a plot only in a ghost story. The neighbor who has been getting along well is a ghost who silently follows behind, and he is a passerby destined to be killed by a ghost.

Looking at the black-haired teenager with his head down and silent in the cat’s eyes, Yao Ye bit his finger a little entangled.

Since he couldn’t bite the meat, he couldn’t stimulate his nerves with pain, so he could only grind his teeth through the bandage to relieve the tension.

After waiting for a while, after discovering that the ghost outside the door had not moved, Yao Ye actually felt a little guilty, as if he had done something damaging to the world.

However, he didn’t do anything at all, he just closed the door to prevent Ellen from coming in.

You know, he has suffered a lot since he moved into this apartment.

was followed and frightened for no reason. cried a lot for this ghost today.

And the culprit of all this is obviously Ellen.

This innocent teenager has been watching his jokes since the day he moved over!

Always next door… scary thinking about it…

Yao Ye looked at the wall beside him in fear.

With his toes, he knew that the load-bearing wall connected to the next door could not stop the ghost at all. Presumably, before he knew it, Ellen’s ghost had floated in many times.

While cooking and resting, a pale ghost followed behind him who hadn’t noticed.

This kind of thing… terrible…

The green eyes saw in the water pipe before, the eyes glimpsed in the shoe cabinet, and the fingers in the mirror…probably it was Ellen.

Yao Ye fought a cold war and continued to observe the boy outside the door, but unexpectedly found that Ellen started to move.

I saw this pale and beautiful young man who was as delicate as a puppet doll stretched out his hand and tore off his skin.

The blood that was red to almost black splattered out, streaming all over.

“…!!!”

Yao Ye opened his eyes wide in shock, this guy is hurting himself!

Although on the surface he hates stalkers, but… Yao Ye is not so disgusted that he wants to see Ellen self-harm.

Yao Ye subconsciously squeezed the doorknob to open the door. In the cat’s eyes, those skin-ripening hands seemed to perceive something, and they tore harder.

Honey…looking at me… so ugly… this body… so ugly…

boom!

Yao Ye slammed the door open and looked at Ellen in shock.