3.2

Yao Ye crossed his eyebrows and pierced his eyes, gritted his teeth, and exploded with anger.

Since his girlfriend was snatched away by a rich second-generation, he has vowed never to be insulted with contempt.

He can’t stand such a look the most.

Yao Ye’s dissatisfaction naturally made Tu Laocai, who regarded him as his beloved baby, sad. He really didn’t want to see his baby’s sad expression.

“Mingan, this is your comfortable brother!” Yao Ye looked sarcastically.

Except for sitting in a wheelchair, really didn’t see any peace. Is that grim expression trying to intimidate him?
The old man named Mingan smiled with a guilty conscience, and cautiously calmed down: “Be careful, let’s leave him alone, come, I have prepared a big meal for my darling, there is a restaurant over there, let’s go eat! "

Yao Ye avoids Mingan’s arm with a face and said indifferently: “Yes, anyway, I’m just a thing bought with money. Naturally, it’s not as important as your brother. It doesn’t matter if you ruin me, don’t apologize. It’s okay.”

Mingan looked at the expression of his own heart, his heart was breaking, and tears appeared in his glazed eyes.

He wiped away tears childishly. The nearly 1.9-meter tall man always hunched over and looked awkward.

Faced with the sobbing of this great master, Yao Ye couldn’t bear to look straight, but he didn’t intend to let it go easily. If he was dismissed as soon as he arrived, it would not be easy to chase this guy out in the future.

“Heart… Don’t say that. You are my most beloved. You are more important than me. Don’t get angry. If you are angry, how bad your health is… Then I will drive him back. Go to the room and punish him not to eat tonight!”

After speaking, Mingan, whose eyes were red from crying, stepped up the stairs.

Yao Ye saw that Tu Laocai went upstairs and pushed his brother away aggressively, and then he curled his lips with satisfaction.

Humph, let that kid look at him coldly, yeah!

Watching Mingan disappear in the corner of the corridor upstairs, the indifference on Yao Ye’s face disappeared suddenly, and he couldn’t wait to direct the workers to move his luggage to the master bedroom, and then began to look forward to the evening meal.

Among other things, the food was really good during the days when was with Tu Lao Cai.

Upstairs, Tu Lao Cai Mingan, who is pushing his “brother”, is pushing the wheelchair with one hand, still wiping tears with the other hand, and can’t cry.

“Woo… I blame you, my dear baby is angry…”

Mingan was crying as he walked, and soon pushed his wheelchair into a dark guest bedroom.

There was no light in the guest bedroom, only the light outside the window spilled in.

Mingan lowered his head, his glazed eyes met the same pupil-colored eyes on the wheelchair.

“It’s so bad…”

There were still tears on Mingan’s cheeks, but the corners of his mouth pulled out an increasingly strange arc.

He looked at his brother in the wheelchair, a fierce light flashed in his glass-like, almost silver eyes.

“Why is it resurrected? Obviously, the real me, as long as there is one…”

The younger brother in the wheelchair with a gloomy expression also squinted his eyes and laughed strangely.

“Ho ho ho ho–so hobby but cute!!! I want too—” The younger brother and Mingan’s facial features are full of passionate love and hope.