6.11

In the hallway of the dilapidated school building, Brother Qiang was looking anxiously at the information on the smart watch.

In the space change just now, he and his girlfriend were forced to separate and could only be contacted through the team channel.

And just now, on the team chat channel, his girlfriend Xiaowan, who was originally discussing puzzle solving methods with him, did not respond.

[Your teammate Xiaowan has quit the game. 】

Brother Qiang sighed. As expected, his girlfriend had already died, and he seemed to be comforted by looking back.

He habitually turned up the system information and found that there was another system notification.

[Your teammate Zhao Zheng has quit the game]

The news was just before Brother Qiang opened the door to Zhao Zheng.

Brother Qiang: "..."

Brother Qiang's face changed drastically.

He thought of Zhao Zheng who suddenly went crazy before the space shift.

Originally, he thought that Zhao Zheng had become evil after entering the Green Mountain Villa, but he didn't expect that the goods would have disappeared before.

Then what was the guy who manipulated his account to enter the villa? It seems to be familiar with the npc wife.

Brother Qiang has played games for so long, and has never seen the weirdness in the game that can pretend to be so similar, without even a red name on his head.

He couldn't help but feel a little uneasy, and asked about other teammates on the chat channel.

The people in different areas were also ignorant when they heard the words. They didn't know if this was an official easter egg set by "Guai Tan".

While the outsiders were discussing endlessly, Yao Ye, who had escaped from the classroom, had already reached the end of the corridor of the school building.

He had a pain in his waist when he just got off the desk. He had to walk on the wall and his breathing was not steady.

His fair and beautiful face was sweaty, and the red marks on his thin white neck that had been bitten by uncontrollable control extended to the cover of his collar.

"..."

Yao Ye was walking in the terrifyingly quiet corridor, feeling hairy, but in order to leave here as soon as possible to find Shili, he gritted his teeth and persisted.

Although he doesn't know what the situation is now, his only worry is that his husband Shili is. No matter what happens, he must find Shili.

dā dā da-

A familiar string of rapid footsteps passed through the corridor nearby.

Obviously, it was the ghost baby again.

Yao Ye's breathing was stagnant, and his body trembled. He had lingering fears about being fainted by the ghost infant a few days ago. He gritted his teeth and speeded up his pace and stepped into a completely different space.

"this is......"

Yao Ye opened his eyes wide in surprise, and turned his head to see that there was still a deep school corridor behind him, but the corridor in front of him had turned into the corridor of an ancient mansion, giving people a sense of chaos like traveling through time and space.

The dark red carved beams and painted buildings, the flying corners of the eaves, and a string of wind chimes are ringing in the wind.

The quaint bluestone floor and the dark corridor with insufficient light, here is the Shijia Mansion.