4.6

The banquet is going on.

The bright lights spilled down the hall through the crystal chandeliers, and the luxurious and beautiful upper class people coveted each other, and their reserved smiles were looming in the lights.

Yao Ye’s white, tender and handsome face carried a patterned smile. Under the introduction of Yao’s father, he greeted many elders and showed good education in every gesture.

“Huh? You look handsome, Brother Li, is this this person?”

Fenmao looked at the black-haired young NPC with a flash of surprise in her eyes.

This NPC is really beautiful. It has a breathable quality that you can’t find in the real world. It is very attractive.

Brother Li touched his chin, but also revealed some doubts: “It should be, but the guide on the forum didn’t say that he is so good-looking, but that he is an arrogant and rich second-generation generation who is very ugly and is said to be a bit fat.

The Raiders he bought from the forum are the best way to pass the game that the great god-level players have explored again and again. The introduction of the plot on the ghost island is very detailed, but the rich second-generation NPC at the beginning of the plot has not been introduced too much. .

Because this NPC is greedy for life and fear of death, it has dragged everyone down several times in the plot, and it can particularly attract BOSS hatred, so it is generally used to attract monsters in the early stage and has little research value.

The other two young people also nodded.

One of the young people named Qian Kuai looked at the system watch on his wrist, and then rummaged through the plot again, and said in deep thought:

“The name of this NPC is not stated in the plot, only that he bullied the big boss in junior high school and was held on a cruise ship. The banquet, and then caused a group of people to live on the ghost island, and finally died tragically. It should be him.”

Brother Li didn’t want to struggle so much, he was annoyed by the handsome face of that NPC now.

Who made this holographic online game unable to pinch his face, he could only use the original body data to enter, which made him want to make himself handsome, and it was extremely difficult to hook up a girl.

“Okay, no matter what he looks like, it’s just an NPC cannon fodder. Let’s discuss our plans after going to the island…”

Brother Li pretended to say calmly.

The others looked at him with only ten minutes left, looking at him speechlessly.

Since we want to discuss the plan, why didn’t we talk about it before? You have to wait until it’s almost started before discussing it.

They thought they had a plan in mind.
However, even though they were vomiting in their hearts, everyone discussed it very seriously and planned each step carefully.
First of all, be careful not to make too much noise when you arrive on the island, at least not when you first go up.

Because the big boss will search along the coastline when people land on the island, once they are found in the early stage, they are basically finished.

By the time the discussion was about to go, there were only two minutes left, and the four-person team quieted down and waited for the plot to begin.

At this time, another young man named Shitou suddenly said, “Brother Li, have you heard of that? The news that was raging on the Internet recently.”