6.1 Infant spirit

In the evening, there was a large-scale offline of the “Ghost Story” game. Players were not sure, so they went to the official website to complain.

The official explained the abnormality of the game on the grounds that the server was attacked, but after being relaunched, players discovered that a newly opened high-level copy was closed again inexplicably, just like before.

A new copy appeared in their task list.

——[Advanced Dungeon: Yingling]

——【Find the truth about everything and survive for seven days in Green Mountain Villa. 】

The sixth strange story: Yingling

Once upon a time, there was a newly married couple in Aegean, and they moved into a new home.

It didn’t take long for the wife to discover that there seemed to be more than the two of them living in this house.

The sensitive wife always hears strange laughter in the middle of the night, and there are always rapid footsteps in the house.

Once at night, the wife called to her sleeping husband with a look of fear and said that she had seen something unclean.

“What’s unclean? You are too sensitive.” The husband responded.

The wife looked at her living room with a pale face.

The well-behaved baby stayed quietly in the stroller and fell asleep sweetly.

The husband also looked over, with a baffling expression.

“Isn’t this normal? What’s all the fuss about.”

The wife’s face was pale, and they had no children at all.

Later, the wife told her husband again and again that she wanted to move out of the house.

“That little kid is getting older. He is already like a seven or eight year old kid. He is getting bigger and bigger.”

The wife became more and more hysterical, and finally even began to say that the little child looked more and more like her husband.

The husband didn’t believe everything his wife saw, and he didn’t want to move, so he thought of an idea and asked a mage to pretend to have driven away the ghost from the house.

“My dear, the house is already clean.” The husband held his wife comfortingly.

The wife looked at her pale husband, who was standing not far away, and soon moved away, leaving him alone.

Three days later, the husband came to his wife and wanted to persuade her to go home.

The wife looked at her husband standing in front of her and hanged herself.

The next day, people found the bodies of the couple, one died yesterday and the other four days ago.

It was rumored that the couple moved into another family in their new house, a young man living alone.

Coincidentally, this resident has a face that is very similar to her husband, but extremely pale.

Sitting in the living room of the villa, Yao Ye bit his finger nervously.

He is married, married to the childhood sweetheart he has always loved Shili.

Shili is a very good person.

As the heir to the family business, everyone said that he has a bright future and a bright future.

And Yao Ye, just a vase with a good face, was still a man, and he was not worthy of fashion.