4.4

The night is getting dark.

Most people in the town go to bed very early, not at all like the hustle and bustle of a big city.

To the east of the town, a slaughterhouse covering an area of about 500 square meters opened in the most remote corner.
The slaughterhouse is brightly lit, with a radius of 100 meters without any neighboring houses. It looks gloomy in this empty wilderness.

“Woohoo!!!”

There were some small wailings from the slaughterhouse.

“Why don’t you eat! Ah? Look down on Lao Tzu? You bitch!”

The unshaven, drunk-eyed butcher grinned and whips the wounded woman on the floor. There was a pot of stewed meat on the table in the room.

Facing her husband’s abuse, the woman trembled, her face twisted with pain.

But she still didn’t say a word, curled up in the corner, hugging a thin boy tightly in her arms.

The black-haired boy looked at all this in a daze, his expression numb.

“Don’t blame your father…”

The woman spoke in a soft voice between the butcher’s beatings, her expression a little nervous.

“He will get better… as long as we bear it…”

“It will be better…it will…just like before…”

Will become the former poor but gentle husband.

The woman muttered to herself, embracing her son in her arms morbidly, as if she was holding her last hope.

“You two are losing money! How could Lao Tzu be dragged down like you! Now Lao Tzu is getting better! When will you drag Lao Tzu down!”

“Especially you little bastard! You dare to beat people at school today! Are you tired of being tired of life? I’ve lost you all my face!”

The butcher waved his whip with blood-red eyes, not satisfied, and kicked his wife and son with his hands and feet.

It is his greatest joy to see his wife and son showing fear.

Seeing his mother was bruised and bruised, Yuanping gritted his teeth, clenched the blade in his sleeve, and his pupils trembled.

The woman seemed to be aware of something, and reached out and held Yuanping’s hand: “It will be fine… everything will be fine…”

Yuanping, who was held in his mother’s arms, glanced at his mother’s out-of-focus eyes with some sadness, suppressed the choking in his throat, stopped moving, and continued to let the person who was not worthy to call his father beat and kick.

How could it be better?

Long ago, can’t go back.

Yuanping said silently, and there was a void in his dark eyes.

Soon, the black-haired boy was dragged out of his wife’s arms by the butcher. He couldn’t understand the boy’s expressionless face, and he lashed with a whip cursingly. Every time he lashed down, he would be splashed with blood.

Yuanping numbly and skillfully wrapped his head to protect the deadly part, silently accepting the butcher’s anger.

After being beaten unconscious, Yuanping looked up at the butcher in a daze, and saw that the countless ferocious souls on his back were eating his brain greedily.

Those were all foreigners killed by the butcher.

Just as butchers boil their bones and suck their brains, they are taking revenge in the same way.