8.1 Strange Neighbors

The eighth story, strange neighbor

He moved into a new home, a high-end apartment, and he is quite satisfied with it. Apart from the weird neighbors, there are no shortcomings.

The neighbor's house kept shutting the door tightly. Later, a strange smell came out, like something rotten.

He was a little curious, so he knocked on the door. A teenager in a wheelchair opened the door and replied that the refrigerator at home was broken and a lot of meat was rotten.

However, he looked at the empty refrigerator behind the boy, feeling very strange.

The teenager didn't want to reply too much, so he had to go home. The next day, he found a long-haired woman looking at him in front of the French window of the neighbor's house. Look at him like a hobby.

He suspected that the boy was not the original owner of the house, and that the smell of rotting might be from the corpse, so he immediately called the police.

----

The police came quickly and told him that there was indeed a dead body in the house.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the words, and was terrified. The police then told him that there were two bodies.

So who is the murderer?

The police shook his head and said that there was no murderer, all suicides, a pair of widows and orphans who had been dead for several days.

He thought for a while, remembering the boy in a wheelchair, and said: It's a foster mother, I heard about it before.

The police looked through the information and it turned out that the long-haired woman who hanged herself in front of the French window was the teenager's adoptive mother.

The case was quickly closed, and a helpless foster mother and stepson committed suicide in despair.

He praised the police's efficiency and went home after taking the transcript.

After returning home, sitting in the wheelchair he was used to, 'he' sighed with regret: It's really scary. He can smile at people in the window when he is dead.

closed the curtains if knew it.

call-

The night was getting dark, and Yao Ye, who had just left work, walked alone on the streets without people. The cold wind blew him, making him close his collar with a little bit of fear.

Recently, Yao Ye always felt that there was a pair of eyes watching him around him, and he followed him every day, making his back chill uncontrollably, and his timid and fearful character became much more startled.

Those eyes should undoubtedly belong to a perverted stalker.

Yao Ye was very sure.

Because once, when he dared to look behind him, he saw the black figure with the curve of male muscles.

Yao Ye, who discovered the true sex of the stalker, is really going crazy.

He doesn't know what he can follow as a big man. Is he just so fond of gays?

No normal person would be indifferent to the stalker who quietly followed behind him, and so did Yao Ye.

He quickened his pace and wanted to go back to the apartment quickly.

Although the apartment was small and dilapidated, it was at least a safe refuge, much better than he had been standing in this deserted street.