2.11

“Uncle, listen to me, there is definitely a problem here! This is definitely—“
Ghost!

“shut up!”

The bragging middle-aged man ignored the nagging Little Liu next to him, threatened him with staring eyes, and drove out of the villa no matter how much he dared to mess around. This made Little Liu closed his mouth unwillingly.

Obviously it is true.

Little Liu pouted and his face was discouraged.

Why no one believes him, the man in this video clearly calls for help.

Little Liu walked at the back of the line, looking at the classmates and uncle who were constantly exclaiming about the luxury of the villa, and looked down at his mobile phone screen.

In the smooth screen, the thin man huddled up on the ground weakly, as if he had suffered a huge blow, only looking at his back made Little Liu feel a little inexplicably touched.

Even though this man appeared in his cellphone video so strangely, it didn’t make him feel scared, but wanted to pull him up so that he would no longer suffer so much.

Looking at the man in the video, Little Liu returned to the restaurant like a ghost and continued to take pictures with his mobile phone, but he couldn’t find the man just recorded.

Who is he?

With curiosity, Little Liu continued to carefully photograph this legendary ghost villa, with a guess in his mind.

In fact, there have been a lot of ghost-playing videos on the Internet recently, and many people in reality have also said that there are abnormalities in their lives. These sensational events have caused people to panic and at the same time gave birth to various rumors and inferences.

One of the most widely circulated inferences is that in some places where tragedies have occurred, spirits are trapped inside.

At a certain moment, there will be magnetic fields that disrupt people’s senses in reality, allowing harmless spirits to appear in people’s perceptions, causing the appearance of haunting.

Thinking of this, Little Liu couldn’t help but look at his mobile phone screen, as if the man’s trembling back and fragile slender neck appeared again.

Is that man the spirit?

Trapped here, the spirit who can never leave?

Little Liu was a little sad.

Although he has a flamboyant personality, he is very compassionate. Once he encounters some sad human tragedies, he will empathize with him and burst into tears. This time is no exception.

If that man is really spirit, doesn’t it mean that he will always remain in that painful state, trapped in a world that humans cannot perceive, until he truly disappears?

“Too…too pitiful…”

Little Liu couldn’t help crying, sobbing and wiping the tears on his face, he continued to take pictures with his mobile phone.

He didn’t know what happened to that man. The only thing that could help him was to use his mobile phone to continue recording the traces of the spirit that might have existed.

If all were recorded, would the painful spirit be liberated?

Little Liu loves supernatural events, but he is a half-hearted person after all. He doesn’t know how to save a trapped spirit, so he can only be a dead horse doctor and continue to explore the villa, looking for clues.