7.11

Shinto Rena looked back at her husband who said “Really I don’t believe it”, speechless.

Yao Ye stared at Rena’s eyes unblinking, feeling that his wife was playing like a monkey. He shook the knife in his hand expressionlessly to show his dissatisfaction.

There was a corpse that big, and he was not blind.

“…” Shinto Rena had no choice but to take the real husband, and was in a stalemate.

At the same time, the outsiders who had been desperate suddenly rekind their hope.

They looked at the unusually close couple. Although they still couldn’t understand why the boss was so fascinated by the scumbag in the plot, at this moment when the group was about to be annihilated, the correct words of the husband’s three views were undoubtedly their last A life-saving straw.

Yes, it is illegal to kill, if the boss could realize this, it would be great.

Their gray faces became full of hope again. Kurokawa, who was limp on the ground because of the death of first love, also gasped and showed a thirst for life. As long as the boss can be persuaded by the scumbag husband, they might be so. saved.

However, things backfired.

In the next second, they saw the husband, who was in the original Sanguan, tilted his head, and stroked the boss’s cheek with his knife. The gentleness under the blade was extremely strange.

Yao Ye looked at his wife’s “helpless” pale face, and could only sigh helplessly, and touched Shinto Rena’s pale cheek like a child.

Now that the possibility of his wife’s derailment has been ruled out, he also understands that he was a little bit extreme before, and he couldn’t help but make up for his wife more. For the first time, the love in his expression no longer hides.

“Rena, it won’t work without me…” Shinto Rena can’t do without him.

Yao Ye seemed to be disgusted, but in fact rubbed his wife’s cold skin pamperingly. His emotions changed from the anger and collapse of his junior year to the joy of fortune and loss.

Great, Rena… did not cheat.

Although he didn’t want to admit it, Yao Ye knew that he was probably fallen, and all the previous duplicity was just to cover up his love.

Now, he finally understood why he had had so many nightmares before, and why he didn’t freak out after seeing his wife’s ghost.

Because he loves his wife.

Although this wife is clumsy and arrogant, but there is no way, who made him fall in love when he first saw him.

So, just stay with him forever, Rena, never leave, don’t make him so sad like this time.

Perhaps, you can trap Rena at home with a magical instrument, so that you can never leave…

Yao Ye thought, his cheeks flushed slightly, and the warm color in his eyes became more intense.

He stroked his wife’s cheeks, and the love he showed for the first time had a lot of dark possessiveness.

Suddenly being stroked on the cheek by her beloved husband and staring directly at that kind of sickly gaze, Shinto Rena was stunned, and immediately covered her husband’s warm and soft palms with excitement, and squinted his eyes with enjoyment, like a cat. Cat.

It didn’t expect her husband’s reaction to be this, and it was a little surprised.

The love and pampering in the lover’s eyes, and even the gloomy emotions in it, made Shinto Rena very satisfied. She looked at every expression of her husband almost greedily, unwilling to miss every detail.