2.16 (end)

When he woke up the next day, Yao Ye was lying in bed, unable to get up for a long time, thinking that he must be crazy last night.

He didn’t understand why he slept with Malicious Ghost somehow, or the one below!

What is going on in this world?

Yao Ye looked at the contented Yunyou and choked silently.

After yesterday’s events, this ghost seems to have become more clingy, and he has to follow wherever he goes, and he famously said that he was afraid of accidents.
What a fart! Isn’t this the biggest danger around him?

Having said that, in the face of Yunyou’s meticulous care, Yao Ye gradually let go of his defenses, feeling a bit resigned.

He felt that the danger to his life was gone for the time being, but he felt like a sloth hung on him all the time, making him suffocated.

After lunch, Yao Ye continued to watch TV with nothing to do. The Li ghost next to him started to move. Yao Ye’s back pain hadn’t alleviated yet, so he refused naturally with a cold face.

The pale-faced Malicious Ghost showed his bleak eyes, and asked if he was not good enough, not as good as Jiang Cai, and could not make him comfortable.
Li Guishi said very blatantly, many details were drawn out, and even said that the technique must be improved in the future, the tone was very serious, and the sentences were very shameful.

Yao Ye’s face was red when he heard it, and his brain was about to burn out of steam. He didn’t understand how this ghost who had been pretending to be a gentleman became full of yellow mouth and jokes in just one night.

“Nothing! Shut up to Laozi, you! I have never done it with Jiang Cai!”

Yao Ye, who was so ashamed of Yunyou’s thoughts, was confused, poured out everything, and froze in place after speaking.

It’s miserable, it’s too shameful to expose that I have always been a virgin.

He’s a virgin in his twenties, so embarrassing.

In the past, many workers had this kind of experience when they were working.
Because of this, Yao Ye didn’t dare to reveal his true experience at all, and was deeply ashamed. Now that he said it, he still felt embarrassed.

Just when Yao Ye wanted to cover his face and shrink his head, Yunyou came over with bright eyes, his cheeks were flushed with excitement, and he said with tenderness, “No shame at all, Little Ye is the perfect one.”

In order to comfort her shy little lover, Yunyou revealed that she was still in her thirties and was the first time yesterday.

“Because you want to be with the person you love the most, no one else can do it.” For the first time, Yunyou tweaked and told the truth like a big girl.

Yao Ye: “…”

“Puff–hahahaha!!!!! Over thirty years old hahaha!!!”

Yao Ye smiled, his stomach hurts.
Yunyou sighed helplessly, put his arms around his laughing lover, and kissed him softly on the forehead.

Because it’s not you, so no.

The cold-skinned Malicious Ghost was happy for making his lover amused, carefully to please his lover, but his arm tightly shackled the lover in his arms, trying to possess everything about his lover.

So…only we are the best match…

Little Ye and him are a natural pair.

“Dip woo woo–”