5.11

“Huh! Huh!”

Yao Ye’s ears only had his own heavy gasps. His legs were running soft, he looked desperately at the endless corridor in front of him, then looked back at the lingering long-haired girl behind him, his face pale as white The paper is just plain, haggard.

He didn’t know what happened, as if the whole world was different in the blink of an eye.

In the morning, the blank who was still gently cooking for himself became the devil behind him who wanted to kill him with a knife. He also became a sad prey who was running around but unable to return to the sky.

Sure enough, all love is fake, just a joke made by a ghost.

The more Yao Ye thought about it, the more sad he was, and he almost didn’t cry.

Behind him, the long-haired girl with a crazy expression was talking to Yao Ye faintly, and the ethereal and low female voice looked extremely suppressed and terrifying in the empty corridor.

“Why run? Ye’er, are you afraid? Don’t be afraid, come to my arms, everything will be fine…”

“Ye’er… I love you so much… I love you so much… so don’t run away, OK?”

The girl’s pale face evoked a sweet smile, crazily eager for her lover who was running away not far away, the infatuation and love in her eyes were so deep that it was so chilling.

Yao Ye, who was pierced by the magic sound of the blank, really wanted to turn his head and pat the blank face with a brick.

What does it mean to be in your arms?

You are the most dangerous here!

Don’t you want to chop someone with a knife! It’s disgusting to pretend to be so innocent!

Because of love and hatred, Yao Ye was so disgusted that he was completely blank. The appearance of the white lotus flower now deceived people and sentiment. Isn’t it just to avenge him for deceiving him by online dating?

Scum!

Yao Ye cursed bitterly, then gritted his teeth and continued to run forward without saying a word. He saw the stairwell on the left side of the corridor and quickly flashed in and ran downstairs.

Da da–

The long-haired girl also walked in. Her steps were stiff and violent, probably because she was wearing high heels, walking like a zombie, not fast, but still enough to fall behind Yao Ye.

Yao Ye ran down the stairs panting, and met his eyes through the stair railing.

“Crack—”

The long-haired girl, that is, blank, because she was too focused on Yao Ye, her stiff limbs were unable to move, and she rolled down the stairs.

Bang bang bang! ! !

Wearing a white dress, the pale-skinned girl fell on the turntable like a rag doll. Yao Ye, who was only separated by three or four steps from the turntable, was shocked.

neck!

My neck seems to be broken! ! !

Yao Ye was really scared to death.

Giggle–

But fortunately, the blank neck didn’t seem to be broken, its twisted limbs trembled, one arm was abnormally bent from the elbow, and the arm was broken.

It didn’t seem to feel any pain, but just propped up with the hand holding the knife and stood up again.

“Ye’er, don’t run, let’s play a game~”