6.7

In the next few days,‘Shili’ stayed at home, sticking to Yao Ye all day long. It was not until the company’s phone reached Yao Ye’s cell phone that Yao Ye knew that’Shili' hadn’t paid attention to the company at all these days. Things.

“Mr. Yao, it’s really great, I can’t get through the president’s phone…” The assistant on the other end of the call was crying anxiously. There are a lot of things in the company these days. I thought the president just wanted to take a short break. Who I can’t even get through the phone.

Yao Ye smiled and listened to the tearful request from the assistant, and promised to persuade Shili to return to the company, and then hung up the phone.

He was sitting on the sofa and hugged Yao Ye’s’Shili' with an innocent look.

Yao Ye looked at him helplessly: “You didn’t actually ask for leave?”

“Shili” who stared at his wife blinked, and the narrow and narrow eyes were full of love.

Hearing this, the corners of his mouth curled up, and he rubbed his wife’s soft hair with his chin infatuated, and said pitifully, “Because Yao Yao is the most important thing! I don’t want to work, I want to be with Yao Yao forever, so does Yao Yao, don’t want to be alone. …”

Nothing in this world is as important as Yao Yao, it is different from Shili, and it is the one who loves Yao Yao the most.

In this world, no one loves Yao Yao more than it.

The pale-skinned Malicious Ghost clasped his lover tightly, his face full of satisfaction.

Yao Ye was speechless. He really hoped that Shili could accompany him more, but he also didn’t want to be a “disaster”, which would make his lover work gone.

Shi Li was a very dedicated person, and it really surprised Yao Ye to be able to do this for himself.

Thinking of this, Yao Ye’s eyebrows softened. He stretched out his hand to touch her husband’s face and said, “Okay, I know you love me, but I still have to work!”

“Shi Li” was fascinated by his wife’s gentle expression, and nodded blankly.

In fact, after regaining the body, it also has all the memories. The company’s affairs naturally know how to handle it, but it just doesn’t want to do it.

Therefore, Yao Ye succeeded in bewitching Shili to get on the car and rushed to the headquarters of Shishi Group.

After arriving at the company, “Shili” was immediately surrounded by a lot of affairs, and various meetings and negotiations followed one after another.

Yao Ye rarely came to the company, but everyone in the company knew what he looked like, and was watched all the way. Although he knew that most of these people were just curious, it still made him uncomfortable.

Therefore, he sat in the president’s office all afternoon, and it was not until ‘Shili’ grimly rejected another employee’s report that he announced the end of the day’s work.

At this time, the sky was already dark, some employees in the company were working overtime, and there was a little bit of light in the workplace.

In the past, Shili was one of them, but today, he got off work on time for an unprecedented time, regardless of the shocked eyes of others, he took his wife and ran away.

Human affairs are really annoying.

The face of “Shi Li” was as sinking as water, and the whole person looked very gloomy. Yao Ye had to follow Mao to persuade him for a while before he managed to settle the “husband” who has become increasingly moody.