8.2

In the morning, Yao Ye woke up very early.

He didn't sleep well and had a nightmare all night. Although he couldn't remember what the dream was when he woke up, he always felt very depressed.

"Uh..." Yao Ye sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed the back of his stiff neck.

Actually stiffened.

Yao Ye sighed unlucky.

Recently, it's really bad luck, it's a stalker, and it's hallucinatory.

The job is also very unsatisfactory. The new relatives always make trouble for themselves, and a lot of papers are thrown at him to deal with, which makes him leave work at 12 o'clock last night.

Yao Ye frowned, a little irritable.

As an office worker who usually guards himself, this kind of sentiment is commonplace, and sometimes even makes Yao Ye feel that he will go crazy if he continues like this.

But in order to survive, there is no way, even if such a bad life has to go on step by step.

Yao Ye took a bottle of milk from the refrigerator after a brief wash, and it was a little hot.

Ding-

The bread in the bread machine was also hot. Yao Ye picked up the bread and his eyes fell to the sink not far from the bread machine.

The place where hallucinations occurred last night.

Yao Ye froze, but avoided the pool.

Although it is an illusion, the illusion is also very scary, and it will be bad if it happens again.

Yao Ye realized that he was not ready to face it again, so he secretly made up his mind to go to the hospital to get the medicine today. Maybe he would be better after taking the medicine.

After breakfast was quickly resolved, Yao Ye looked at the time. It was almost eight o'clock, and he had to go to work at nine o'clock. He had to catch the subway. He would be late if he didn't leave.

Before leaving, Yao Ye was standing in front of the mirror in the hallway and finishing his bow tie.

Rustling rustling--

White and slender fingers passed through the dark and plain tie, and dexterously tied a knot under the collar, tightened and closed.

Yao Ye raised his head in satisfaction, and smiled at himself in the mirror.

The black-haired youth in the mirror has red lips and white teeth. The unique genes of the Central Continent make his face tender and fair. It is different from the deep but easy to show old facial features of country A. The youth's facial features are elegant and delicate, even if he is twenty-three years old, he looks like a gangster. Children out of school are clean and beautiful.

A neat suit without a trace of wrinkles is closely attached to the slim waistline of the black-haired youth. The line of the back extends from the thin white neck to a moving arc. It is thin without losing its beauty. It has a unique rigor for white-collar workers. Sense of abstinence.

The dark green eyes hidden in the shoe cabinet greedily drifted on the beautiful waist of the young man, fascinated.

So beautiful... honey... hee hee... still beautiful today~

Go to work~ Don't be afraid, I will always be by your side~

Yao Ye picked up the briefcase at hand, and finally bowed his head to adjust the folds on his chest, inadvertently facing the other eye in the mirror.