5.10

The long-haired girl sat in the chair, put on a red makeup, ignoring Yao Ye who was aside.

Because she is beautiful and can act coquettishly, she has never had fewer suitors around her. She has long been accustomed to being admired by others. She also enjoys the feeling of holding the moon among stars, but she hates being sexually abused by some wretched men.

Yao Ye obviously behaved like a wretched man.

Thinking about this, the girl glanced at Yao Ye and found that the short man unexpectedly had a fair face, and she took away the ironic words from her lips.

Although this person is too short, too thin, with a waist thinner than her, which does not fit her aesthetics, but the face is good-looking, at least it makes her feel less disgusting.

After all, she is a very faithful face control.

It’s just that Yao Ye’s face is too male and female, which still makes the girl feel offended and uncomfortable. He always feels that his face is pressed down.

Therefore, the girl who loves beauty and dislikes others who are more prettier than herself chose to ignore Yao Ye’s existence.

Yao Ye stood aside, looked straight at the girl, licked her lips nervously, and after hesitating for a moment, stepped forward and said, “Uh, hello.”

The girl squinted at Yao Ye. The disdain and indifference in her eyes were extremely obvious. She ignored Yao Ye and continued to apply makeup.

Yao Ye stood awkwardly on the side, not knowing what to say.

He is a typical social phobia, he is only domineering on the Internet, as long as he meets a woman offline, he will become this virtue and stammers.

It’s hard to see.

Yao Ye was silent. He didn’t know why he didn’t leave. It was actually meaningless to stay here. After all, Bai Bai had already seen this face.

This face he used to fool blank online dating.

Although in the photos he used, the girl was wearing a pure sailor suit, and the makeup was put on his face and became very clean, but it can still be seen that this girl is the girl in his portrait.

In order to better pretend to be the goddess in the mind of a dead house, Yao Ye used to search for many beautiful pictures on the Internet very carefully.

For most of the beauties, Yao Ye didn’t know their true identities. He just compared his heart to his heart. He felt that these photos would definitely have a miraculous effect in hooking up a dead house. So he saved a lot of pictures, all kinds of life photos. Send a few photos in each chat to increase credibility.

For example, during a relationship with blank space, Yao Ye posted a lot of life-related photos of this girl, pretending to be drinking milk tea or playing outside, creating a character of healthy beauty.

Blank used to praise the girl in the photo with a lot of beautiful words. This made Yao Ye feel that Blank might only like this beautiful face. To him, it is just the freshness under the temporary resentment, which is a substitute. Product.

Now that the Lord is coming, does the blank still need his substitute?

Yao Ye’s pale face showed a little sadness.

His mood is extremely complicated now.

On the one hand, who is still very afraid of ghosts, he expects that blank can let him go, so that he can live a small life, and don’t have to worry about it all day. The girl can be a good candidate for the dead ghost.