1.16 (end)

“Isn’t it crazy…”

Seeing the white coat speaking to the empty space, the peaked cap felt goose bumps all over his body: “Or, there are ghosts there?”

The hoodie shivered with fright, crying: “I said the boss, don’t scare me, it was so easy for me to get over!”

As soon as the voice fell, I saw a tall, very oppressive figure suddenly appeared in the originally empty corner, scaring the two of them.

Seeing the ghost in the security uniform not far away, and the white wine in his cap and hoodie, his face was full of horror.
It turns out that Yao Ye is not crazy, but they are going crazy.

Isn’t this the security guard in the ghost story! ! !

No wonder haven’t seen any ghosts again all night, co-authoring is waiting for them here!

The hoodie made his feet weak with fright, the white wine fell to the ground, and all the gurglings rolled out of the box.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

The hoodie rolled to the corner of the service desk, turned his head, and found that the white coat was standing with the ghost.

“No, no, what is this, am I special!”

Seeing the next action of the white lab coat, the three views of the hoodie suffered a huge blow and was about to collapse, and even the expression on his face became blank uncontrollably.

The peaked cap also ran to the hoodie, turned his head to look, and his face was shocked and collapsed immediately.

“That white coat! He!!! He!!! They!"

Not far away, the young man in a white coat raised his head and kissed the cheek of the security ghost who had been bent down specially. The pale pink lips almost blended with the black mist on the security ghost’s face, looking extremely shocking.

Looking at this shocking scene, the hoodie couldn’t help but fought.

“They are… the kind of relationship? This! What the fucking talk says is false! Big brother… it’s over…”

In the hoodie, never thought that the security guard who admired the female nurse in the strange story would be a male doctor.

Thinking of their previous contempt and disrespect for the white coat, the hoodie was desperate.

It’s over, it’s all over, offended the obsession of the ghost king, can they go out alive?

You know, they were planning to cheat on a white coat just now, and want to know that the white coat will never let them go!

The peaked cap obviously thought of this layer too, and his fragile nerves suddenly burst, and his expression was mad.

“Damn, this kid yin us! He’s playing with us! What burns the corpse! It’s all fake… Damn! It’s all dead anyway, I’m fighting with them!”

The peaked cap frantically took out the pocket and knife in his pocket, and rushed towards Yao Ye who was standing at the service counter.

The hoodie watched his elder brother suddenly go crazy, at a loss, he didn’t even react.

“Ahhhh! White coat! I’m fighting with you!”

The grievances accumulated since last night made the peaked cap completely crazy, and even the tall ghost standing not far from Yao Ye was ignored by him, and his eyes were red to kill Yao Ye.

Yao Ye just made a request to An Ling, but An Ling didn’t seem to want to leave him, and didn’t mean to do anything.

Upon seeing this, Yao Ye had no choice but to think hard about how to persuade An Ling to leave while calmly running out of the door.